new post for you guys desperate for activity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new post for you guys desperate for activity

Woke up this morning and cooked some eggs with bacon bits and cheddar cheese mixed in to make a breakfast taco and also made some coffee. Not sure what I'm gonna do for the rest of the day but might post an updated post at some point if anything exciting comes up.

Did you make the bacon and crumble it in or is this packaged bacon bits? It will make a huge difference in my outlook on you post.
    Whos your Daddy?

Comment

I made home made sloppy joe mix to put on some honey and jalapeno cornbread for lunch...
      Originally posted by stevo
      Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

I shit my guts out from the obligatory gas station burrito this morning.

Good times.

Comment

I had my morning breakfast of vitamins, pain pills and Black Rifle coffee.

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
            Did you make the bacon and crumble it in or is this packaged bacon bits? It will make a huge difference in my outlook on you post.
            I used Costco bacon bits which are real bacon unlike that nasty crunchy shit all the other stores sell.

Comment

Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
              I had my morning breakfast of vitamins, pain pills and Black Rifle coffee.
              Take out the word, "rifle" and it's like I'm looking into a mirror.

Comment

Working...
              X