Happy Thanksgiving Yall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Thanksgiving Yall

Yall have a blessed, safe and happy turkey day!

Happy Thanksgiving Gents!
    Natural law. Sons are put on this earth to trouble their fathers.

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving!

Comment

you too, dinner was barely over when my kid started putting up christmas decorations. lol

Comment

Still in a partial coma from the food. 2nd year without my father kinda sucked.

Comment

Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
            Still in a partial coma from the food. 2nd year without my father kinda sucked.
            Mine disowned me about 7yrs ago... I don't even know if he's still alive.

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving, friends! I hope that you all had a wonderful one!

We did something vastly different this year. My brother & his family came from Georgia for a few days. This was their first trip here since their oldest son was 1. He is 20 now and they have 4 kids. It's been a snug fit in my small townhouse but has been a great visit.

All of the guys went to the Cowboys game yesterday. 6 of us. My brother and I have been avid Cowboys fans since we were kids. One of my sons and all 3 of his are Cowboy fans and it was really cool to get to go to a game together. We've talked about doing this for 3 years. We had a great time and moved our Thanksgiving meal to today. Perhaps we have started a new tradition? A blowout win helped. :-)

Comment

For the second year in a row we went to my Uncle's house in Cabo for the week since it's tough to find a week where neither of my boys have school or sports, this is one of the few we can make it happen. It was between 68-80 degrees every day and sunny, absolutely perfect there.I just got home and already wish I was back there.

Originally posted by stevo
                Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
                  For the second year in a row we went to my Uncle's house in Cabo for the week since it's tough to find a week where neither of my boys have school or sports, this is one of the few we can make it happen. It was between 68-80 degrees every day and sunny, absolutely perfect there.I just got home and already wish I was back there.

Sick Thanksgiving digs! Sick pics too, what were they shot with?

Comment

Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post

Sick Thanksgiving digs! Sick pics too, what were they shot with?
                    Thanks, that's the view from my Uncle's house in Pedregal, it's an AMAZING house. Here's the realtor's video from a few years back before my Uncle bought it. Some light remodeling has been done but it's *mostly* the same with different furniture and paint.

Honestly for the camera, I used my iPhone 13 Pro and the night time shots were simply changed to a 16:9 AR and the max exposure length which I think is 2 seconds. I used a railing to stabilize the phone on for them, otherwise they are untouched right off the phone.

Originally posted by stevo
                    Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
                      you too, dinner was barely over when my kid started putting up christmas decorations. lol
                      Y'all waited until AFTER Thanksgiving? Slackers...

Comment

Originally posted by TX_92_Notch View Post

Y'all waited until AFTER Thanksgiving? Slackers...
                        I'm not big on that stuff, I just do it for the kid.

Comment

Working...
                        X