Stroke

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stroke

Well fuck...suffered a double stroke on April 13th. 3 weeks in the hospital having fun, then kicked to the curb. Hammered my right side and speech. Back walking with a cane and speech is improving but man it sucks.
    Natural law. Sons are put on this earth to trouble their fathers.

Oh man, glad you're still with us.

Comment

Glad you survived. We’re all getting to that age where we’re playing with house money.

Comment

Getting old is real. Take care of yourself too!

Comment

Glad you're not in the memorial thread! I know it sucks, but at least you're still with us. Keep fighting!

Comment

That sucks man! Did you have any other conditions that they think led to this or just out of nowhere?
            Originally posted by stevo
            Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Glad you are ok. We can’t lose more people here. Gonna be a tough road ahead. Don’t give up, ever.

CN

Comment

Hi guys! Thanks for the kind words...Yeah, this incident, per the Dr's, can be contributed to the Heart Attack I had back in 2021. I was put on Equalis to control clotting, as covid caused a massive clot that totally plugged the L/H decending Aorta. The Eliquis didn't completely stop the clotting, but kept it to a minimum, which lessened the damage. I'm now on Rat poison ( Warfarin) and Monthly blood tests to make sure it's preventing clots. I'm very fortunate to have minimal damage. I've been working my ass off with exercising and walks. Dr. said, originally, that I would probably be using a Walker for a couple months. I shit canned it in two days and am using a cane for support! It did fuck up speaking a bit, but the wife says I'm almost back to normal. CyaNide. the PT guy said I was making great progress due to me not laying back, but doing everything I can to improve. No giving up here!! This shit will more than likely eventually kill me, but not without a fight!!

Comment

So, jab or no jab?
                  Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                  Would you like your reparations in 5.56mm or 7.62mm?

Comment

No Jab!! At the time, there was issues with some of the jabs causing clots. As Covid was the cause of the first clot, my Dr and I decided to hold off the jab and do frequent blood work for A- to see how long the antibodys would last. B- the blood clotting numbers. At the time Fauci was saying the antibodies would only last 6 weeks. my were active fo over a year. As more info "leaked out" about problems with the jab, I decided to not have it. I lost some god friends as they were saying "I was a spreader and Killer" for not taking the jab..

Comment

Glad you are still with us! I have older relatives that are super jabbed and they were sick several times. All developed arthritis and are having new significant health problems.
                      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                      Would you like your reparations in 5.56mm or 7.62mm?

Comment

Originally posted by Samhain View Post
                        Glad you are still with us! I have older relatives that are super jabbed and they were sick several times. All developed arthritis and are having new significant health problems.
                        I know someone will get on here praising the jab, but I'm glad I didn't go down that road.I don't think J Q Public will ever get a truthful answer on on the shit that has gone down.

Comment

Glad you are doing better! I’ve decided to fight aging with regular exercise too. I need to do it for my family. It’s more important than racing or messing with cars now too.

you are right. We may never know the full story on the jabs. The spike protein causes the clotting probably. The jabs teach the cells how to make spikes. My dad got at least 3 jabs and he basically can’t do anything anymore. It was sad to watch him go from working to bedridden to barely functional so quickly. He may never get to see his granddaughter in swimming competition.

Comment

All down hill over 50! Glad you are still kicking!
                            Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Best wishes toward your continued recovery. PT has always been my first choice to prevent/treat issues with my knees, shoulders and back. Not taking a blood thinner other than baby aspirin, but have been on BP, cholesterol and thyroid meds for years.

Comment

Working...
                              X