Anybody know good DWI lawyer.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am a spambot...
    Last edited by Leah; 12-23-2011, 10:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by shonmay View Post
      I am a spambot
      Last edited by Leah; 12-23-2011, 10:58 AM.
      .....bro....

Comment

Originally posted by A+ View Post
        Thank you Captain Fucking Obvious!
        Originally posted by talisman
        I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
        Originally posted by AdamLX
        If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
        Because fuck you, that's why
        Originally posted by 80coupe
        nice dick, Idrivea4banger
        Originally posted by Rick Modena
        ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
        Originally posted by Jester
        Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Never do a sobriety test.
          Never do a breathalyzer unless you've haven't drank for 24 hours.
          Full time ninja editor.

Comment

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
            Thank you Captain Fucking Obvious!

.....bro....

Comment

I wont make the obvious statement "stop breaking the law" BS. Hope your brother has some money set aside. Even if he beats the charge...its gonna cost him some money. Wish I had a better answer. Its a learning lesson for sure.

Comment

Jesus, what's with the spambots lately?

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                  i just talked to Col. Tom Parker, and he highly recommends Mimi Coffey.

she aint cheap, but the DA tried to cut a deal when she arrived at the courthouse, she told him "oh no, we are ready lets do this" i was on my way home 10 mins later with a sheet of paper stating "in the name of justice all charges have been dropped" your results may vary.

god bless.

That's called Respect! Damn! Nuccas were straight up scared of her...
                  www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                    i just talked to Col. Tom Parker, and he highly recommends Mimi Coffey.

she aint cheap, but the DA tried to cut a deal when she arrived at the courthouse, she told him "oh no, we are ready lets do this" i was on my way home 10 mins later with a sheet of paper stating "in the name of justice all charges have been dropped" your results may vary.

god bless.
                    Originally posted by mikec View Post
                    That's called Respect! Damn! Nuccas were straight up scared of her...
                    Eh, when she represents someone my brother has arrested for DWI and sees his name as the arresting officer, she starts cutting deals and does not want it to go to full trial.

The defense relies on the officer making a small mistake in the standard field sobriety test. You get an officer that is good and consistent, there is no defense unless the jury is easily persuaded. There was one DWI case on which my brother was the arresting officer where the defense swayed the jury to believe that the individual blew a .18 because she had "acid reflux disease".
                    كافر

Originally posted by sc281
                    Always better to be an Uncle than a Father. All the fun stuff and none of the expensive stuff.
                    Originally posted by Trick Pony
                    ...from what I've seen on here bcoop knows his shit when it comes to smoking meat.

Comment

Originally posted by HOOCBB View Post
                      The defense relies on the officer making a small mistake in the standard field sobriety test.
                      This, more or less. One of our SFST trainers was from Plano PD, apparently he had a bad personal/family experience with it, and allegedly had never lost a DWI case.

Comment

My Brother ended up going with Vic Sasso, a referral from my ex-gf.

He got the charges dropped down from DWI to I think obstruction of roadway or some BS like that.

Sentencing is scheduled for next month, but it's gonna be light.

Cost him a few grand, and being the cheap bastard that he is, the fee alone was enough to get him to never drink unless there is a DD to take him home or he's staying the night.
                        Last edited by sc281; 12-23-2011, 09:53 AM.

Comment

bunch of damn drunks in this thread!
                          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by GE View Post
                            This, more or less. One of our SFST trainers was from Plano PD, apparently he had a bad personal/family experience with it, and allegedly had never lost a DWI case.
                            Irving PD has an officer notorious for nailing people to the wall on DWI's. I've heard it was because of a personal matter as well.

Comment

Drunk driving laws are fail.
                              Full time ninja editor.

Comment

LMFAO @ all the folks still posting in this old thread.

Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                                My Brother ended up going with Vic Sasso, a referral from my ex-gf.

He got the charges dropped down from DWI to I think obstruction of roadway or some BS like that.

Sentencing is scheduled for next month, but it's gonna be light.

Cost him a few grand, and being the cheap bastard that he is, the fee alone was enough to get him to never drink unless there is a DD to take him home or he's staying the night.
                                It's good that he learned from this. He got lucky.

Comment

Working...
                                X