Anyone here also on DfwEuros.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone here also on DfwEuros.com

I've been trying to register an account on that site, but for some reason it won't accept my answer to the security question (the one to prevent automated registrations).

The question is Who owns Lamborghini? Audi or Skoda ?:

The answer is Volkswagen, and I've tried that plus...

The Volkswagen Group
    Volkswagen Group
    Volkswagen AG
    VW
    Audi
    Audi AG
    Lamborghini
    Automobili Lamborghini S.p.A.
    Skoda
    Skoda Auto

All come back and say that I've entered an incorrect answer to their dumbass security question.

Anyone here a member and know the trick....or perhaps able to PM a mod over there and find out for me? I can't seem to find a site email address either.

TIA
    70' Chevelle RagTop
    (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Ive had that happen on other sites. Close out of IE/Firefox and try again.
    Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
    Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Just tried it, but didn't work....I even turned to another machine I have running here and get the same results on it.
      70' Chevelle RagTop

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

I just registered, and it went through just fine. Do you want me to register the name Rreemo?

Your account has been created. However, this board requires account activation by the administrator group. An e-mail has been sent to them and you will be informed when your account has been activated.

Comment

i answered audi and it worked fine..

Comment

I just went and tried it from my friggin iPad and it worked using Audi!!

Funny thing is that Audi does not own Lambo or Skoda, only Audi...and VW Group owns all 3 of them.

Anyways....thanks for the tips everyone!
            70' Chevelle RagTop

Comment

per Wiki
              2000 to present

Volkswagen's Golf is the third best-selling car of all-time, selling over 26 million through 2008
              On 30 May 2000, Volkswagen AG, after having gradually raised its equity share, turned Škoda Auto into a wholly owned subsidiary.[16]
              From 2002 up to 2007, the Volkswagen Group's automotive division was restructured so that two major Brand Groups with differentiated profile would be formed,[19] the Audi Brand Group focused on more sporty values – consisted of Audi, SEAT and Lamborghini – and the Volkswagen Brand Group on the field of classic values – consisted of Volkswagen, Skoda, Bentley and Bugatti[20][21] – with each Brand Group's product vehicles and performance being respectively under the higher responsibility of Audi and Volkswagen brands.
              Volkswagen Group revealed on 24 October 2009 that it had made an offer to acquire long-time partner and German niche automotive manufacturer Wilhelm Karmann GmbH out of bankruptcy protection.[22] In November 2009, the Supervisory Board of Volkswagen AG approved the acquisition of assets of Karmann, and plan to restart vehicle production at their Osnabrück plant in 2012.[23]
              In December 2009, Volkswagen AG bought a 49.9% stake in Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG (more commonly known as Porsche AG) in a first step towards an 'integrated automotive group' with Porsche.[24][25][26] The merger of Volkswagen AG and Porsche SE was scheduled to take place during the course of 2011. On 8 September 2011, it was announced that the planned merger "cannot be implemented within the time frame provided for in the Comprehensive Agreement." As reasons, unquantifiable legal risks, including a criminal probe into the holding's former management team were given. Both parties "remain committed to the goal of creating an integrated automotive group with Porsche and are convinced that this will take place."[27][28]
              Volkswagen AG completed the purchase of 19.9% of Suzuki Motor Corporation's issued shares on 15 January 2010.[29] Suzuki intends to invest up to one half of the amount received from Volkswagen into shares of Volkswagen.[30]
              On 25 May 2010, it was announced that Volkswagen Group, through it subsidiary Lamborghini Holding S.p.A., had acquired a 90.1% stake in the Italian automotive design house Italdesign Giugiaro.[31] In only less than three months, the transaction had been completed making the Italian firm a member of the Volkswagen Group.[32]

Comment

None! The correct answer is Potato. How the hell did I end up here after a search for SKODA in dfwmustangs...
                First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Fiux View Post
                  None! The correct answer is Potato. How the hell did I end up here after a search for SKODA in dfwmustangs...

It's no Dacia Sandero.

Comment

The answer is rich people.

Comment

Vag
                      Ded

Comment

Working...
                      X