Caveman?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mysticcobrakilla View Post
      Caveman?
      Ding ding

Comment

• Wtf turborail???
        Originally posted by talisman
        I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
        Originally posted by AdamLX
        If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
        Because fuck you, that's why
        Originally posted by 80coupe
        nice dick, Idrivea4banger
        Originally posted by Rick Modena
        ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
        Originally posted by Jester
        Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Few I have done...

"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"

-- Thomas Jefferson, 1 Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Comment

• Damn. That is way more effort than I am going to put in. I wish Mike(or was it Luis) would've posted my theft drawing!

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
              Damn. That is way more effort than I am going to put in. I wish Mike(or was it Luis) would've posted my theft drawing!
              Was it a caricature (sp?) of you jumping on a hood?

Comment

• Well, I just fucked up my streak with Buick355 by hitting send without drawing.

Comment

• Eric that wasn't me! Lol. Father ford those are awesome!
                  Karussell White - 2010 Genesis Coupe R-Spec 6MT 2.0T -

Comment

• Yeah, that is a lot more energy that I have exerted into this game thus far...
                    Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
                    Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

• 4banger, what the hell did you draw that looks like a multicolored dildo ?!? Lol !!

Comment

• Damn TC, you picked up wingman QUICK.

Comment

• "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"

Comment

• Originally posted by FATHERFORD View Post
                            Are you using a stylus or something to draw all this shit with ??

Comment

• Originally posted by CRASH View Post
                              Are you using a stylus or something to draw all this shit with ??
                              Nope just my finger....

It's a bitch to trace with black lines... Some of these take a solid 15-20minutes
                              "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"

Comment

• Originally posted by FATHERFORD View Post
                                Nope just my finger....

It's a bitch to trace with black lines... Some of these take a solid 15-20minutes
                                Fucking overachiever....send me a request.

Comment

Working...
                                X