God I get ban from sports forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Badass2000GT View Post
    Well lets see here. I talk shit and everyone else does too. I make fun of people everyone else does too. I make threats just like you made a threat to big matt and a lot of people too. So yes everyone does exactly what I did for getting banned yet no one else is getting banned from forums.

I never threatened Matt. Lack of reading comprehension seems to be a big problem with you.

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
      Have you not been reading? We are all faggots and he clearly is not.
      That is correct. At least one of you is understanding it.
      2010 F-350 6.4L SRW CC 4X4

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

2012 Mustang 5.0 GT Stock........for now.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
        I never threatened Matt. Lack of reading comprehension seems to be a big problem with you.
        Really? That isn't what I got out of that thread. Sound like you wanted to beat the shit out of him from what he said on Facebook. And lack of reading is a BIG problem on this site.

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

Comment

Why isn't this guy banned for being gay like this?
          I'm headed to the sports forum, wanna join?

Comment

Well lets see here. I talk shit and everyone else does too. I make fun of people everyone else does too. I make threats just like you made a threat to big matt and a lot of people too. So yes everyone does exactly what I did for getting banned yet no one else is getting banned from forums.
            Because you are a fuck nugget. And today the rest of us get to laugh at your expense and listen to you continue to whine like a little bitch.

Comment

• << not gay for the record! carry on!
              And Shepherds we shall be

For thee, my Lord, for thee.

Power hath descended forth from Thy hand

Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.

So we shall flow a river forth to Thee

And teeming with souls shall it ever be.

In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti

Comment

Then why don't you explain it to me genius.
                I'd explain it to you, but i voted for Obama , shop at Kroger , and also part of the illumanati circle jerk group. So you wouldnt understand
                Originally posted by 03trubluGT
                Your opinion is what sucks.
                You are too stupied and arrogant

Comment

• Originally posted by jwalk View Post
                  Because you are a fuck nugget. And today the rest of us get to laugh at your expense and listen to you continue to whine like a little bitch.
                  What?

Comment

• Jeff, just relax bro. It's not worth it and I can tell you that from experience. You're fighting a fight that can't be won. We're ALL guilty of taking it too far at times. You're good people, Don is good people, the two of you would actually get along in person.

Comment

• Originally posted by unkoricky View Post
                      I'd explain it to you, but i voted for Obama , shop at Kroger , and also part of the illumanati circle jerk group. So you wouldnt understand
                      You heard it here first people. Blame this faggot for ruining our country.

Comment

• Originally posted by mike View Post
                        i'm headed to the sports forum, wanna join?
                        zing
                        Originally posted by Jester
                        Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                        He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                        Originally posted by Denny
                        What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                        FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• Originally posted by unkoricky View Post
                          All of his post are him cussing, using jesus or god , calling everyone faggots and we are all in a circle jerk.

Yet he still doesnt get it.
                          Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
                          Because when people disagree with you, instead of debating you do shit like "come find me at the bowling alley, I'm the 7'39" 679.7lb guy bench pressing the snack bar" or retalliating with the obligatory, "well your team fucking sucks you fucking fuck-fuck fuckity faggot fuck" EVERY TIME.

It's not funny, it's not cute, it's not debate. This is supposed to be a sports debate forum. Not Jeff-Jeffs Bash em' All Playland, you selfish prick.
                          that's what I wrote this morning before he went Badass2000GT on me.

It hurts my head to try and figure out why he continues to do what I said is pissing everyone off over and over and over and over.

"Bob! Stop raping girls before you get arrested!"

"Why you gotta pick on me for?! Hold on, gotta go rape that chick leaving the Church. BRB."

...... Ten minutes later ......

"bob, we gotta arrest you for raping that chick right in front of us."

"fuck you, you fucking faggots! Other people are raping bitches all the time! arrest them! Hold up, I gotta go rape this bitch leaving the 7-11. BRB"
                          Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                          I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                          Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                          Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                          dont downshift!!
                          Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

• Originally posted by Steve View Post
                            Jeff, just relax bro. It's not worth it and I can tell you that from experience. You're fighting a fight that can't be won. We're ALL guilty of taking it too far at times. You're good people, Don is good people, the two of you would actually get along in person.
                            Yes I know Don is a good person but I don't understand why he did what he did. Sure I take things to far, who hasn't? I'm just trying to have a little fun and I get banned for doing the same shit what everyone else does on this site. But if Don wants to ride his high horse he can.

Comment

• If you are in a room full of people and can't spot the dumbest mother fucker in the room jeff....

Comment

• I told them to ban your stupid ass from the Sports forum on the inaugural day of this forum opening. I guess God does listen to prayers.
                                How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Working...
                                X