God I get ban from sports forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
    that's what I wrote this morning before he went Badass2000GT on me.

It hurts my head to try and figure out why he continues to do what I said is pissing everyone off over and over and over and over.

"Bob! Stop raping girls before you get arrested!"

"Why you gotta pick on me for?! Hold on, gotta go rape that chick leaving the Church. BRB."

...... Ten minutes later ......

"bob, we gotta arrest you for raping that chick right in front of us."

"fuck you, you fucking faggots! Other people are raping bitches all the time! arrest them! Hold up, I gotta go rape this bitch leaving the 7-11. BRB"
    So pretty much what you are saying is I have to be nice but others can talk shit and insult me without them getting banned?
    2010 F-350 6.4L SRW CC 4X4

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

2012 Mustang 5.0 GT Stock........for now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Badass2000GT View Post
      Really? That isn't what I got out of that thread. Sound like you wanted to beat the shit out of him from what he said on Facebook. And lack of reading is a BIG problem on this site.

Why would I want to get into a fight with anyone? What would that possibly solve?

Comment

• Originally posted by Geor! View Post
        I told them to ban your stupid ass from the Sports forum on the inaugural day of this forum opening. I guess God does listen to prayers.
        Go fuck yourself.

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
          Why would I want to get into a fight with anyone? What would that possibly solve?
          Why did you make a thread about someone. Did that solve your problem? A phone call or a PM couldn't have done it?

Comment

• Anyone else feel like we are going in circles in this thread?

Comment

Why did you make a thread about someone. Did that solve your problem? A phone call or a PM couldn't have done it?
              Why did you make a thread about being banned, did it solve your problem? A PM couldn't have done it?

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                Anyone else feel like we are going in circles in this thread?
                Look who the thread is about. Motherfucker's about as intelligent as a gnat.
                How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                  Anyone else feel like we are going in circles in this thread?
                  Pretty much. The reason I posted this thread was to prove a point and my point was proving.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                    Why did you make a thread about being banned, did it solve your problem? A PM couldn't have done it?
                    Nope a point had to be proven, which it was.

Comment

Why do anything? Why get out of bed in the morning? This is your rebuttle?

Comment

Pretty much. The reason I posted this thread was to prove a point and my point was proving.
                        Originally posted by Badass2000GT View Post
                        Nope a point had to be proven, which it was.

Which one was it?

Comment

• Originally posted by Geor! View Post
                          Look who the thread is about. Motherfucker's about as intelligent as a gnat.
                          Yet you still post in it. Shows how intelligent you are.

Comment

• Originally posted by Steve View Post
                            Jeff, just relax bro. It's not worth it and I can tell you that from experience. You're fighting a fight that can't be won. We're ALL guilty of taking it too far at times. You're good people, Don is good people, the two of you would actually get along in person.
                            I've met jeff a number of times and we get along fine?

What are you trying to tell him "isn't worth it"? He keeps blathering on and wonders why 'everyone is picking on him'. Jeff keeps pissing on the hornets nest.
                            Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                            I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                            Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                            Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                            dont downshift!!
                            Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                              Which one was it?
                              That I got banned for talking shit about teams or talk shit directly to people which everyone is doing in here yet they aren't getting banned from the back porch. Which means Don is abusing his power as a mod.

Comment

Go fuck yourself.
                                Wow and you wonder why you got POWNED, lmao! Keep digging yourself a deeper hole there Jeff...'Henry
                                Originally posted by Silverback
                                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Working...
                                X