God I get ban from sports forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
    I've met jeff a number of times and we get along fine?

What are you trying to tell him "isn't worth it"? He keeps blathering on and wonders why 'everyone is picking on him'. Jeff keeps pissing on the hornets nest.
    What you didn't get along with me in person? Could have fooled me.
    2010 F-350 6.4L SRW CC 4X4

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

2012 Mustang 5.0 GT Stock........for now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
      Why did you make a thread about being banned, did it solve your problem? A PM couldn't have done it?
      because he wants justice served.. because

HES BATMAN

Originally posted by 03trubluGT
      Your opinion is what sucks.
      You are too stupied and arrogant

Comment

• Originally posted by Badass2000GT View Post
        Yes I know Don is a good person but I don't understand why he did what he did. Sure I take things to far, who hasn't? I'm just trying to have a little fun and I get banned for doing the same shit what everyone else does on this site. But if Don wants to ride his high horse he can.
        Take it from me, there is a point where there is fun and going too far where you just piss everyone off even if you are just joking and not meaning a single word of it seriously, someone else might be taking it seriously and you could be burning a bridge. It's easy to get caught up in the DFWS way of doing things, smack talking and the notorious "one-upmanship" that goes on around here but it's not worth it because there is nothing to win but the illusion of making yourself look like an asshole and you aren't an asshole, you're a good guy. Ease up abit and all will be well again.

Comment

What are you trying to tell him "isn't worth it"? He keeps blathering on and wonders why 'everyone is picking on him'. Jeff keeps pissing on the hornets nest.

Which is pretty impressive in and of itself considering he has to sit down to pee.

Comment

• Originally posted by BOOSTED32V View Post
            Wow and you wonder why you got POWNED, lmao! Kepp digging yourself a deeper hole there Jeff...'Henry
            So what am I suppose to do? Ignore it? Just like how you ignore all of my post when I talk shit about your cowboys?
            2010 F-350 6.4L SRW CC 4X4

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

2012 Mustang 5.0 GT Stock........for now.

Comment

• Originally posted by BOOSTED32V View Post
              Wow and you wonder why you got POWNED, lmao! Keep digging yourself a deeper hole there Jeff...'Henry
              Prick Modena has arrived.
              Last edited by Mike; 12-13-2010, 02:01 PM.

Comment

I'm referring to the getting caught up in the lashing out, personal attacks, one-up etc. Giving people a false impression of himself of being an asshole that he isn't. It took me awhile to realize even if I didn't take the internet banter seriously, there is other people who do. Just seems he hasn't realized the same thing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Steve View Post
                  I'm referring to the getting caught up in the lashing out, personal attacks, one-up etc. Giving people a false impression of himself of being an asshole that he isn't. It took me awhile to realize even if I didn't take the internet banter seriously, there is other people who do. Just seems he hasn't realized the same thing.
                  Yeah. Three that I'm aware of.

You
                  Seb
                  Adam
                  How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

What you didn't get along with me in person? Could have fooled me.
                    I was talking to steve and telling him that we do get along in person! The question mark and confused face connotate that I've already met you and there's no problems and I am confused by steve's statement. Fuck we all bowled together in Richardson a few years back.

Why am I having to explain something that simple?!?

Are you supposed to be talking some meds that you haven't taken lately?
                    Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                    I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                    Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                    Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                    dont downshift!!
                    Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

• WTF!

What's the strange magnetism in these rediculous threads that makes us flock to them by the droves? Damn, Monday drama got off on the right foot!

Wait a second....

Aren't you the 7' tall mofo that played in the scramble with us?

Comment

So what am I suppose to do? Ignore it? Just like how you ignore all of my post when I talk shit about your cowboys?
                        See thats the problem Jeff, I don't own the Cowboys, Im a fan, I use to be fanatical about it, but in the end the Cowboys are not worth ruining my day or week for that matter.
                        You just don't get it, kind of like the ban that YOU imposed on yourself, GET IT? Instead of sending a few PM's and trying to get your point across as an adult you choose to ridicule, call people names and acuse the entire site of being a bunch of assholes when in the end you chose to be an asshole and start a thread about what was done to you.
                        BTW hows that working out for you, other than showing everyone else on the site what we in the Sports Forum already knew...'H'
                        Originally posted by Silverback
                        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by turbostang View Post
                          WTF!

What's the strange magnetism in these rediculous threads that makes us flock to them by the droves? Damn, Monday drama got off on the right foot!

Wait a second....

No, he's 6'4" and 255 pounds of pure steel.
                          How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

I was talking to steve and telling him that we do get along in person! The question mark and confused face connotate that I've already met you and there's no problems and I am confused by steve's statement. Fuck we all bowled together in Richardson a few years back.

Why am I having to explain something that simple?!?

Are you supposed to be talking some meds that you haven't taken lately?
                            My mistake, I forgot about that. Seems like a lifetime ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by turbostang View Post
                              WTF!

Wait a second....

7'39" tall and 679.7lbs
                              Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                              I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                              Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                              Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                              dont downshift!!
                              Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

• LOL.. after i posted the BadAssIsaNazi, all these tags are making me laugh out loud.
                                Originally posted by 03trubluGT
                                Your opinion is what sucks.
                                You are too stupied and arrogant

Comment

Working...
                                X