• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Geor! View Post
    Yeah. Three that I'm aware of.

You
    Seb
    Adam
    On the contrary, the only reason I got involved in that mess as far as I did was because a friend of mine was blindside attacked at a GTG. I'm loyal and protective of my friends to a fault. I allowed myself to get involved with some stupid shit on this board. It's my fault and no one elses. I'm doing my best not to make the same mistakes twice. One big reason why I didn't attend the Xmas party. (Plus quite a few others lol)

Now I'm doing my best to be nice, little to no smack talk, no personal attacks etc. I'm not an asshole to people off the board, there is no reason to do it here on the board for the sake of entertainment, it's not worth it.

Comment

• Someone get rid of his ass for good!!

Comment

• Originally posted by MILK View Post
        Someone get rid of his ass for good!!
        2010 F-350 6.4L SRW CC 4X4

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

2012 Mustang 5.0 GT Stock........for now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Steve View Post
          On the contrary, the only reason I got involved in that mess as far as I did was because a friend of mine was blindside attacked at a GTG. I'm loyal and protective of my friends to a fault. I allowed myself to get involved with some stupid shit on this board. It's my fault and no one elses. I'm doing my best not to make the same mistakes twice. One big reason why I didn't attend the Xmas party. (Plus quite a few others lol)

Now I'm doing my best to be nice, little to no smack talk, no personal attacks etc. I'm not an asshole to people off the board, there is no reason to do it here on the board for the sake of entertainment, it's not worth it.
          Who did the attacking?
          How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

• Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
            7'39" tall and 679.7lbs
            From what I remember, he was the one who got butt hurt because they played Gate's ball most of the round?

Comment

• Originally posted by MILK View Post
              Someone get rid of his ass for good!!
              Originally posted by Badass2000GT View Post

I sense a slap fight about to break out!

Comment

Who did the attacking?
                No point in bringing up the specifics anymore, just explaining my view/opinion on it all and hoping Jeff can learn something from my mistakes.

Comment

• Originally posted by turbostang View Post
                  From what I remember, he was the one who got butt hurt because they played Gate's ball most of the round?
                  I didn't get butt hurt. I was glad he was on our team. I would be the first to admit I suck at golf. I just enjoy playing it.
                  2010 F-350 6.4L SRW CC 4X4

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

2012 Mustang 5.0 GT Stock........for now.

Comment

Who did the attacking?
                    SEB, its OK, I was grabbing his girls ass the entire night at the xmas party, she thought it was Seb,
                    BUTT IT WAS MEEEEEEEEEEEE!
                    Last edited by Rick Modena; 12-13-2010, 02:20 PM.
                    Originally posted by Silverback
                    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Badass2000GT View Post
                      I didn't get butt hurt. I was glad he was on our team. I would be the first to admit I suck at golf. I just enjoy playing it.
                      Gates is good, but he couldnt overcome the suck factor of the rest of the team!!

Comment

• Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
                        Gates is good, but he couldnt overcome the suck factor of the rest of the team!!
                        My biggest issue with golf is standing too close to the ball after I hit it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                          My biggest issue with golf is standing too close to the ball after I hit it.
                          Wait what? You move forward during your down swing? Please explain more...
                          Originally posted by Jester
                          Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                          He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                          Originally posted by Denny
                          What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                          FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• Originally posted by motoman View Post
                            Wait what? You move forward during your down swing? Please explain more...
                            I don't hit the ball far enough.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                              I don't hit the ball far enough.
                              lmao... so it barely makes it off the tee? I was trying to figure out what you were talking about. Don't feel bad man, I was playing a round with Dave where my ball when higher than it went forward. Also had a ball go behind me a few times... that's some real talent right there.
                              Originally posted by Jester
                              Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                              He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                              Originally posted by Denny
                              What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                              FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• Originally posted by Badass2000GT View Post
                                I was just fucking with you, NBD.

You big fuckin' gorilla, You've gotta let this shit go in one ear and out the other. The more you bitch about it, the more shit they give you.

Comment

Working...
                                X