God I get ban from sports forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hahahahaha. That's all.

Jeff has less of a grasp on the English language than MR EDD. I didn't think that was even possible. Jeff, you sound a lot like my son's egg donor. I took custody of my son because I'm an asshole. It didn't have anything to do with the fact that she turned herself in to a crackhead, or that she repeatedly put him in harm's way as an infant. She is just livid her life, trying to be a good person, and everything that has happened to her is all everybody else's fault. She's just a victim.

It's called personal responsibility. Once you learn to spell it, figure out what it means and what you need to do to gain it. You made this bed, lie in it.

And for the record, you were warned repeatedly by not one, but TWO different mods, and chose to tell them to fuck off, and hurled insults. This board is NOT a democracy. Deal with it.
    Originally posted by BradM
    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
    Originally posted by Leah
    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by motoman View Post
      lmao... so it barely makes it off the tee? I was trying to figure out what you were talking about. Don't feel bad man, I was playing a round with Dave where my ball when higher than it went forward. Also had a ball go behind me a few times... that's some real talent right there.
      That's pretty impressive. someone cracked that joke on me after a moment like yours. The wind in OK is crazy, my ball got into it and just died.
      I'm actually not horrible at golf, I do well enough to keep me going back every week.

Comment

• Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
        Gates is good, but he couldnt overcome the suck factor of the rest of the team!!
        I felt bad with him carrying my 220 lb ass the entire round plus the other guys that sucked too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nate View Post
          I felt bad with him carrying my 220 lb ass the entire round plus the other guys that sucked too.
          Who won that tourney? I remember the winning team was in a league of their own.

Comment

• I'm sure it has nothing to do with every other one of your posts being that you want somebody to meet you outside of some gay bar that you attend on a weekly basis and want to fight them.
            "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Who won that tourney? I remember the winning team was in a league of their own.
              Some team with a douchebag cocky doctor if I remember correctly.

So what's the bet since we have another big ten vs sec bcs game coming up? I mean it's only the shitty buckeyes vs the might razorbacks from the vaunted SEC.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nate View Post
                Some team with a douchebag cocky doctor if I remember correctly.

So what's the bet since we have another big ten vs sec bcs game coming up? I mean it's only the shitty buckeyes vs the might razorbacks from the vaunted SEC.
                Cocky? That's a label jealous people put on confident, successful people!!

I hope Arkansas loses.

Comment

• I'm glad he's gone from there. I got tired if reading through all of his stupidity and insults. It was even worse on the other site.
                  Originally posted by talisman
                  I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                  Originally posted by AdamLX
                  If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                  Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                  Because fuck you, that's why
                  Originally posted by 80coupe
                  nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                  Originally posted by Rick Modena
                  ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                  Originally posted by Jester
                  Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
                    I'm glad he's gone from there. I got tired if reading through all of his stupidity and insults. It was even worse on the other site.
                    I agree. If he was posting in a thread I just went to another thread because 99% of the threads he posted in included juvenile attacks and drama. Not all his doing, but it was ridiculous regardless.

Comment

• Originally posted by poopnut2 View Post
                      I'm sure it has nothing to do with every other one of your posts being that you want somebody to meet you outside of some gay bar that you attend on a weekly basis and want to fight them.
                      I don't go to gay bars. If you do that is your business. I knew you were a fruit cake and all.
                      Last edited by Badass2000GT; 12-13-2010, 05:42 PM.
                      2010 F-350 6.4L SRW CC 4X4

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

2012 Mustang 5.0 GT Stock........for now.

Comment

I agree. If he was posting in a thread I just went to another thread because 99% of the threads he posted in included juvenile attacks and drama. Not all his doing, but it was ridiculous regardless.
                        Then how come you got so many post? Cause most of the comments are juvenile on this site.

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

Comment

• Originally posted by Badass2000GT View Post
                          Then how come you got so many post? Cause most of the comments are juvenile on this site.
                          Nope. You are okay in my book but you are a bit too sensitive to criticism. You react violently and these vultures on this site just turn the screws on you even more. I would just ignore them and move on.

Comment

• Originally posted by Badass2000GT View Post
                            6 pages and this faggot is still here. Mods just finish him off!!

Comment

Nope. You are okay in my book but you are a bit too sensitive to criticism. You react violently and these vultures on this site just turn the screws on you even more. I would just ignore them and move on.
                              I don't understand why people think I react violently? I have only called out two people since I have become a member. I don't do that to all the shit talk or insults. I react the same way as everyone else would. If someone called you a bitch for a comment you made you wouldn't come back with a insult or a negative comment to them?

Comment

• Originally posted by MILK View Post
                                6 pages and this faggot is still here. Mods just finish him off!!
                                What is your problem? Do you know me personally? Nope and thank god for that cause with milk as a screen name I wouldn't want to be associated with you.

Comment

Working...
                                X