God I get ban from sports forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Badass2000GT View Post
    See proves my point. You are part of the circle jerk. Answer me this, do you guys where glass and how wide open are your mouths?
    Are you even fucking reading anything before going off on your crazy tangents? You seriously are borderline delusional here. By everyone is out to get you, you just were being a fucktard and everyone got tired of it.

That's it, nothing else. People talk shut but it's with a purpose/joking vs flat out trolling.

Put your big girl panties on and deal with it. And before you say come find me at the alley, you can come find me on the mat tonight at 7pm.

Comment

Originally posted by MutherjuggZ View Post
      where glass? Maybe it's over there?

I'm trying to help!

Wereglass. Like a werewolf, maybe it's a cheap coffee table that only gets used when there is a full moon.

Comment

i'm hear for teh cirkle jerq?!111???

god bless.
        It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Wharz Waldo ?

Originally posted by 03trubluGT
          Your opinion is what sucks.
          You are too stupied and arrogant

Comment

Originally posted by papapepper View Post
            You would have disliked me last year!!! Bcoop still likes to bring up the whoopin the Cowboys gave the Saints and diminished their 13-0 record.
            I did last year too. But you aren't a complete homer ALL the time and are fairly knlowedgeable.

Comment

Originally posted by unkoricky View Post
              Wharz Waldo ?

Not in the Sports Forum.
              Originally posted by PGreenCobra
              I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
              Originally posted by Trip McNeely
              Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
              dont downshift!!
              Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Hey guys wear is the new Wal-Mart being built at ?

I need to go buy me some new underwhere.

Comment

Oh no I have no other insults to dish out so I'm going to insult him by making fun of him cause he didn't put the right word in the right spot. God get a fucking life people.
                  2010 F-350 6.4L SRW CC 4X4

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

2012 Mustang 5.0 GT Stock........for now.

Comment

Originally posted by Badass2000GT View Post
                    Oh no I have no other insults to dish out so I'm going to insult him by making fun of him cause he didn't put the right word in the right spot. God get a fucking life people.

With all due respect, there are plenty of other things we can make fun of you about, this is just the flavor of the hour.

Comment

• Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
                      Not in the Sports Forum.
                      Cause of your midget bitch ass. What's wrong Don cause you don't have the height you have to be big and tall on here?

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

Comment

• Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
                        Not in the Sports Forum.
                        zzzzzzzziiiiiiiinnnnnnnnngggggggg!

Comment

• These threads where the OP wants to bash on the way the site is makes me laugh.

You choose to come to the site. You know the consequences, characters, and situations you are going to run into.

Don't bitch and moan. Gheez you have been here for 7 years. Has it just now set in you don't like this place?
                          Last edited by mstng86; 12-13-2010, 12:53 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                            With all due respect, there are plenty of other things we can make fun of you about, this is just the flavor of the hour.
                            Right....Don't you need to cry more about big matt or something?

Comment

• This was in my sig from dfwstangs

Originally posted by Badass2000gt
                              See this is all you got. You're just a little bitch. I'll be in lewisville tonight if you want to meet up and see if you would like to talk shit to me. But I know I know your a pussy and won't show and I'm trying to e-thug but you're the one continues to try to insult me. So if you want to be a real man and back this shit up I'll be at the lewisville bowling center off of main st tonight at 6. Not far at all from highland village. Just for you I'll be wearing a Texas shirt.

Comment

• Originally posted by Badass2000GT View Post
                                Right....Don't you need to cry more about big matt or something?

No, I'm done with that. Maybe you could learn something from me. Assuming you're capable of learning, of course.

Comment

Working...
                                X