God I get ban from sports forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Badass2000GT View Post
    Cause of your midget bitch ass. What's wrong Don cause you don't have the height you have to be big and tall on here?
    haha the inevitable "you wouldn't say this to my face comment"

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
      These threads where the OP wants to bash on the way the site is makes me laugh.

You choice to come to the site. You know the consequences, characters, and situations you are going to run into.

Don't bitch and moan. Gheez you have been here for 7 years. Has it just now set in you don't like this place?
      Watch out man you better edit that or these fucking pathetic people will make fun of you for it.
      2010 F-350 6.4L SRW CC 4X4

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

2012 Mustang 5.0 GT Stock........for now.

Comment

Cause of your midget bitch ass. What's wrong Don cause you don't have the height you have to be big and tall on here?
        How can someone be tall on a internet forum? BTW, you should see what everyone is saying about you in the sports forum, its hillarious!

Comment

Watch out man you better edit that or these fucking pathetic people will make fun of you for it.

Probably so, but watch how I don't give a shit and care when they post the comments.

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
            haha the inevitable "you wouldn't say this to my face comment"
            Please I would say that to Don's face. But first he would have to step on the chair so I could say it to his face.

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

Comment

Penis envy?

Comment

• Originally posted by Lason View Post
                How can someone be tall on a internet forum? BTW, you should see what everyone is saying about you in the sports forum, its hillarious!
                hahaha most likely he will just make a new username since he doesnt care for our circle jerk group.
                Originally posted by 03trubluGT
                Your opinion is what sucks.
                You are too stupied and arrogant

Comment

It took you long enough to figure that out!
                  Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                  I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                  Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                  Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                  dont downshift!!
                  Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lason View Post
                    You mean shit they won't say directly to me. Fucking shocking.

Comment

• Originally posted by unkoricky View Post
                      hahaha most likely he will just make a new username since he doesnt care for our circle jerk group.
                      Nope I won't cause I'm not a bitch ass like all you faggots are.

Comment

You mean shit they won't say directly to me. Fucking shocking.

I'll say it directly to you. I've got a hankering for a Jumbo Jack.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                          Right whatever you say.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                            Carefull. he is 6'5, 295 of pure muscle.

Comment

Right whatever you say.

Seriously. I'll even let you weep on my shoulder about how everyone is mean whilst I enjoy my curly fries.

Comment

• This thread needs less tittybaby and more kowbell

Comment

Working...
                                X