No announcement yet.

God I get ban from sports forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seems his user ID is NSFW, I think a mod should fix that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
      Seems his user ID is NSFW, I think a mod should fix that.
      They probably will cause they are lame ass bitches. Like 99% of the people posting in this thread.

<---------The 1% that isn't.
      2010 F-350 6.4L SRW CC 4X4

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

2012 Mustang 5.0 GT Stock........for now.

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
        Carefull. he is 6'5, 295 of pure muscle.
        Yup, he'll make you bleed your own blood

You might wanna check this out badass

Originally posted by 03trubluGT
        Your opinion is what sucks.
        You are too stupied and arrogant

Comment

• Stevo
          Originally posted by SSMAN
          ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

• Originally posted by Badass2000GT View Post
            They probably will cause they are lame ass bitches. Like 99% of the people posting in this thread.

<---------The 1% that isn't.
            See post # 119

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
              See post # 119
              Ok what about it? Eric won't do shit.

God this is great. All you guys are a bunch of sheep. If a well known member on here starts to insult someone that is new or people don't know of all you guys do is fallow him. You people need to get a life. I bet all you mother fuckers voted for Obama did you.

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

Comment

• What's sad is the text messages I've received thanking me for doing this.

The reality is that I didn't do it directly. I asked Jeff to stop fucking up threads in the Sports Forum and he proceeded to curse and insult and be Jeff. I asked what others thought and the ban came almost instantaneously LOL!

My point here is that it's been wearing thin for quite some time. Not once did I get a PM saying "hey man I'll cool off I just get carried away", instead I got post after post basically saying, "I'll do what I want to do, fuck you". Unfortunately, I just happen to voice my opinion in a more constructive way and my way was simply the last straw for Jeff in the Sports Forum.
                Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                dont downshift!!
                Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

God this is great. All you guys are a bunch of sheep. If a well known member on here starts to insult someone that is new or people don't know of all you guys do is fallow him. You people need to get a life. I bet all you mother fuckers voted for Obama did you.
                  I don't fallow anyone...
                  Originally posted by Jester
                  Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                  He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                  Originally posted by Denny
                  What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                  FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• Ok mods do your job. I mean I got banned for talk shit so banned these people from the back porch. That's if you guys are doing your job correctly and not abusing it.

Comment

Yeah they have the right to ban me but if they banned me for talking shit which I believe that is the reasoning. Then every time on this site that someone talk shit to another member then they should too be banned. That pretty much means we won't have a site cause Leah you too have talked shit to other members too.
                      Oh, I'm not denying that. I'm just saying that if you have a 'fuck this, fuck that' in every single post or bash the same thing over and over and over again, that may be what's getting everyone's panties in a wad. I'm not defending anyone, I'm simply trying to make an unbiased point from what has been said in this thread because again, I have never been in there and witnessed it firsthand.
                      Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
                      Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
                      Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
                      You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

I, for one, have never plowed Eric and left him unseeded!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nate View Post
                          You think I am cool with everyone? I fucking can't stand lsu but Dave and I are adults and can debate about the 3rd grade level with your mom insults.

Fuck the bronco/saints fan boy but he can be objective.

Fuck anyone who likes micheegan but again the adult in me can see the objective side and comprehend what is going on.

What happened here is your trolling act got tired and old, everyone saw thru it and now you want to take your ball and go home while bitching about how unfair it is.

Everyone else on here can figure this out but you can't. Maybe you should start your learning with everybody poops. I think it is more on your current level.
                          It's about respect...which many people on here lack.

Comment

• Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
                            What's sad is the text messages I've received thanking me for doing this.

The reality is that I didn't do it directly. I asked Jeff to stop fucking up threads in the Sports Forum and he proceeded to curse and insult and be Jeff. I asked what others thought and the ban came almost instantaneously LOL!

My point here is that it's been wearing thin for quite some time. Not once did I get a PM saying "hey man I'll cool off I just get carried away", instead I got post after post basically saying, "I'll do what I want to do, fuck you". Unfortunately, I just happen to voice my opinion in a more constructive way and my way was simply the last straw for Jeff in the Sports Forum.
                            Where was my PM saying if you don't cool off I will banned you from the sports forum. I'm sorry I must have missed that. Nope 0 PM in my box.

Comment

• Originally posted by 03trubluGT
                              Your opinion is what sucks.
                              You are too stupied and arrogant

Comment

• Originally posted by Lason View Post
                                I, for one, have never plowed Eric and left him unseeded!
                                Eric said you always leave your seed, you dirty sailor you!
                                Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                                I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                                Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                                Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                                dont downshift!!
                                Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Working...
                                X