No announcement yet.

Doritos Locos Tacos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Those assholes. I want a mexican pizza now.

Comment

• Indeed, Doritos Locos tacos is love at first taste! No one will understand unless you've eaten a Doritos Locos Taco. The favor is surprisingly subtle! It is stuffed with ground beef, cheese and shredded lettuce. Even if you use your cash advance to pay for your Taco bell, it will be worth it!
      Last edited by Chili; 09-22-2014, 08:14 AM.

Comment

• lol, you sneaky snake.

Comment

• Ha ha!!!! Noice.

Close but no cigar..

Comment

• Sandra is an expert on all things stuffed with beef.

Comment

• If you have to use a cash advance to pay for Taco Bell, I don't know what to say to you. That's sad.

Comment

• Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                If you have to use a cash advance to pay for Taco Bell, I don't know what to say to you. That's sad.

80% interest on 99 cents adds up!

Comment

• Mods in here have a great sense of humor. Love the redirect on the link now. LOL

But if you read the terms of that stuff closely the interest rate is equivalent to 740% a year.
                  Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• I just read this but I heard the news back in 2013 about his death. Anyway, until now I find it heartbreaking that he was not yet recognized as the founder of the doritos tacos loco which attracted a lot of people. At the same time, this paved way to helping many people. The term “job creators” does get flung around, doesn't it? Usually, silver-spoon executives with fake tans claim to be them, but anything can be one - like a taco. Not kidding on that one, as Taco Bell had to hire 15,000 additional people because of the Doritos Locos line of tacos. It's amazing how tacos was able to help a lot. This just goes to show that Todd Mills was a great contribution to our society. Source for this article: Doritos Locos

Comment

• Spaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmm

Comment

• Damn spammers are on point these days.

Comment

• Hmm, so they made Doritos Locos Tacos with spam, instead of hamburger?

/sarcasm

Comment

• Originally posted by UserX View Post
                            http://blogs.dallasobserver.com/city...creator_to.php

The Creator of Doritos Locos Tacos Has Died without a Doritos Locos Penny to His Name
                            musta ate too many of those tacos
                            WH

Comment

• Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                              musta ate too many of those tacos
                              Doesn't take too much Taco Bell to kill anyone!

Comment

• Those things are so damn gross.
                                ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Working...
                                X