Tips for shaved head?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gtracer View Post
    And why ask if it does not matter....I mean it’s all the I-net anyways so I really don’t care but I am having a hard time understanding how you know exactly what his intentions are....just as you obviously misunderstood my intentions....

This is just a smartass comment honestly

But then you show ignorance further more with your Smart Ass comment because you assume that because a person is of certain complexion that their parents would be the same...
    He had no intentions, especially since he didn't post anything in this thread. Groverat however placed a fake quote from jluv in his post, and then you assumed jluv said it, and deleted his original.

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
      Exactly. I didn't think Jared even posted anything. I just swiped the alleged quote from your post.
      looked like a quote from Jluv to me...its even there still...says jluv
      Originally posted by Sean88gt
      You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
      Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
      You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

I hate black people!!!
        why would you say that, then delete it?

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
          Exactly. I didn't think Jared even posted anything. I just swiped the alleged quote from your post.
          yea i made that quote up because we all know how pissed jluv gets when his fellow black brothers are talked about. ha!

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
            He had no intentions, especially since he didn't post anything in this thread. Groverat however placed a fake quote from jluv in his post, and then you assumed jluv said it, and deleted his original.
            Makes sense, and I know see that I jumped the gun although I stand by my comments. I do think it is pretty damn stupid to use someone's name in a post when they are not even in the thread...hard to pick up on the sarcasim when the person is not here to point out the fact that they did not say that...
            You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
            You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

why would you say that, then delete it?
              Why wouldnt anyone point this out instead of just jumping on the wagon and flaming away? Drama queen much?

Comment

Comment

I have a sweaty hot date with Justin Beiber tomorrow! He's not black!
                  Duh, we know that.
                  Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                  I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                  Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                  Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                  dont downshift!!
                  Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
                    Duh, we know that.
                    Tell that bitch Selena to stay the fuck away too....

Comment

Why wouldnt anyone point this out instead of just jumping on the wagon and flaming away? Drama queen much?
                      Originally posted by Gtracer
                      I mean it’s all the I-net anyways
                      yup

Comment

yup
                        Well, congrats on making me feel like an idiot for your own amusment. I know there is a term for that but I just cannot seem to put my finger on it right now...anyone?

Comment

Well, congrats on making me feel like an idiot for your own amusment. I know there is a term for that but I just cannot seem to put my finger on it right now...anyone?
                          Perhaps instead of post whoring while looking for absolution you should just hush and relish in your embarrassment?

Comment

Originally posted by grove rat View Post
                            yea i made that quote up because we all know how pissed jluv gets when his fellow black brothers are talked about. ha!
                            And I knew that. I guess that's what 11 years and 35k posts will get ya. lol
                            When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Learning through personal application.
                              Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                              I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                              Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                              Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                              dont downshift!!
                              Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                                Perhaps instead of post whoring while looking for absolution you should just hush relish in your embarrassment?
                                3,007 post/8years=post whore

Sorry but I dont see the math here...maybe this is why I did not get Grove Rat's joke...more of an inside joke

Comment

Working...
                                X