Bear Grylls has been fired

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
    Gtracer, calm down man. Nothing has changed about this board, or will change probably. just ignore grove rat.

I do have to say, your comments today, and your avatar really do contradict themselves today. LOL

You know, if you see something wrong do you just sit back and watch it or do you feel the urge to try to change/help? I may not care honestly, I have a wife and family at the house but that does not mean that I am the type to just sit back, I will jump right in there with anyone as long as I feel the fight is worth it.

I do have to say, I apologize to Grove for calling him a Piece of Shit, that was out of line

edit: I honestly do care what people think of me because that is my impression to others, I defended myself in what I thought was right because what if I do show up to a meet. I dont want to be known as the guy who just sits there and takes it. I would prefer to be known as the guy who is a nutshell but he will stand up for what he feels is right...thats the impression I would like to give
    Originally posted by Sean88gt
    You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
    Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
    You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Originally posted by Gtracer View Post
      You know, if you see something wrong do you just sit back and watch it or do you feel the urge to try to change/help? I may not care honestly, I have a wife and family at the house but that does not mean that I am the type to just sit back, I will jump right in there with anyone as long as I feel the fight is worth it.

I do have to say, I apologize to Grove for calling him a Piece of Shit, that was out of line

edit: I honestly do care what people think of me because that is my impression to others, I defended myself in what I thought was right because what if I do show up to a meet. I dont want to be known as the guy who just sits there and takes it. I would prefer to be known as the guy who is a nutshell but he will stand up for what he feels is right...thats the impression I would like to give
      Hey, you picked a time to stand up for yourself, nothing wrong with that. I think you know you really can't change peoples attitudes or practices on here. It just like going out into the world everyday.

Edit: I can't remember, but weren't you at the Dallas Christmas party? or was that another GTsomethingorother.

Comment

Dude you've been here long enough to know how the game is played. Chill out and relax
        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
        Would you like your reparations in 5.56mm or 7.62mm?

Comment

Hey, you picked a time to stand up for yourself, nothing wrong with that. I think you know you really can't change peoples attitudes or practices on here. It just like going out into the world everyday.

Edit: I can't remember, but weren't you at the Dallas Christmas party? or was that another GTsomethingorother.
          Yeah I was there
          You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
          You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Yeah I was there
            Just making sure I am thinking of the same person.

Comment

Just making sure I am thinking of the same person.
              Bald white guy with a beard...thats me

Comment

Bald white guy with a beard...thats me
                Yea, with the mexican friend LOL

Comment

Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
                  You no better then that, its wear, not we're. Jeez!
                  It's know, not no.
                  It's than, not then.

I suppose you did that on porpoise.

Comment

Originally posted by grove rat View Post
                    i fucking hated that fake ass faggot

He still doing something? His show was great.

Comment

Yea, with the mexican friend LOL
                      Yep, suprised someone actually remembered anyone from that little gtg

Were you the guy sitting across from me or too the left at the head of the table?

Comment

Originally posted by big_tiger View Post
                        He still doing something? His show was great.
                        it stopped for a while, but is coming back

Comment

Yep, suprised someone actually remembered anyone from that little gtg

Were you the guy sitting across from me or too the left at the head of the table?
                          Well, the turnout was so small it wasn't that hard to remember everyone.

Acid was in front of you. I was to your left at the head of the table.

oh yea and Don SVO was the bald midget.

Comment

Comment

Bald racist white guy with a beard...thats me
                              Fixed!

Comment

Originally posted by grove rat View Post
                                it stopped for a while, but is coming back

http://lesstroud.ca/news/survivorman-returns
                                Awesome!

Originally posted by lesstroud.ca
                                The original. The authentic. The only true survival experience.

Comment

Working...
                                X