No announcement yet.

Bear Grylls has been fired

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More than likely the producers wanted to amp up the show with scenarios that were too dangerous or in no direct relation to actual survival to get a better time share.

Comment

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
      lmao

I don't know who these guys are, but this image is funny.
      How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Holy Jesus, gtracer must have 40 yards worth of sand in his vag. Holy shit!
        Originally posted by BradM
        But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
        Originally posted by Leah
        In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
          Holy Jesus, gtracer must have 40 yards worth of sand in his vag. Holy shit!
          I must
          Originally posted by Sean88gt
          You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
          Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
          You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Originally posted by Gtracer View Post
            I must
            You must?

You must increase your bust?

Comment

Originally posted by Gtracer View Post
              I must
              Vag full of sand, and not a single cell between your ears.
              Originally posted by BradM
              But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
              Originally posted by Leah
              In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums View Post
                You must?

You must increase your bust?

Lords of Acid FTMFW

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                  Vag full of sand, and not a single cell between your ears.
                  You must be a doctor because you are spot on...
                  You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                  You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                    Lords of Acid FTMFW
                    Uhhh yeeaahhh, I was totally thinking of that and there is no way that I was thinking of an episode of Punky Brewster. Carry on.

Comment

Uhhh yeeaahhh, I was totally thinking of that and there is no way that I was thinking of an episode of Punky Brewster. Carry on.
                      lol sucker

Punky Brewster makes you happy in the pants...

Comment

Punky Brewster makes any boy that watched her as an early teen happy in the pants.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                          Punky Brewster makes any boy that watched her as an early teen happy in the pants.
                          Yeah, I was too hung up on TMNT...

Comment

I thought you were talking about punky brewster, then saw Eric's post and thought I was a weirdo. Looks like I still am but, atleast I'm not alone. lol

Comment

Originally posted by vadertt View Post
                              Really?............really? Is that his name?

--Didn't watch the video, but I guess that is the innuendo?
                              Yeah. There was an episode of Bizarre Foods with Andrew Zimmer where Mike Hawke was teaching him survival foods before Mike was on any Discovery program. First time I heard his name I LMAO. I don't know how Andrew kept a straight face. You know his parents had a sense of humor.

Comment

Who cares who was first or a hack, its entertainment.
                                I liked his show back in the day, and he may have had a camera crew with him, but so what? Those poor bastards were just as crazy as he was. That other guy was boring, I was watching the show for entertainment, and that British asshole was pretty entertaining. I just liked hearing him say "glass-ier" or "vit-a-mens". He even had will ferrel on once and made him eat a eyeball. Good stuff.

Comment

Working...
                                X