Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 78X View Post
    Crane, not tweaser

Oh man, wickedly devastating rebuttal. Thank fuck you didn't bust out with some rubber or glue on me.

Comment

Positive to positive first. If you have the negatives connected first, then connect one positive and the other positive is just dangling there by a whole bunch of metal, be prepared for a spark show.

Comment

I had to help my neighbor jump his girlfriends car for him the other day. They couldn't figure out how to do it, even though the cables had the tag w/ directions and pictures on it.

It's unreal how many people can't perform even the most basic automotive task.

Comment

Man, using jumper cables on the engine is so 1900's! Do it the easy way!

Comment

wtf are jumper cables?
            i always just put my thumbs on the negative terminals and middle fingers on the positive terminals. not only does it instantly start but it also runs better than when new

Comment

Originally posted by clevelandkid View Post
              I had to help my neighbor jump his girlfriends car for him the other day. They couldn't figure out how to do it, even though the cables had the tag w/ directions and pictures on it.

It's unreal how many people can't perform even the most basic automotive task.
              Ever meet someone who didnt know how to pump their own gas? I have
              Originally posted by Sean88gt
              You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
              Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
              You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Originally posted by grove rat View Post
                wtf are jumper cables?
                i always just put my thumbs on the negative terminals and middle fingers on the positive terminals. not only does it instantly start but it also runs better than when new
                Quadruple OG!
                Ded

Comment

Originally posted by 78X View Post
                  Then ballsack to your mouth like you like it
                  I'm not your mother! Although I could be your daddy.
                  Originally posted by racrguy
                  What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                  Originally posted by racrguy
                  Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Positive dead, positive live, negative live, block dead.

Comment

I remember my first jump.
                      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

What was the bet?

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                          What was the bet?

That he could make another dumb thread. He won!

Comment

Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
                            Man, using jumper cables on the engine is so 1900's! Do it the easy way!

Does that actually work worth a damn?

Comment

Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                              Does that actually work worth a damn?
                              I doubt it. Power outlets are usually on a 15- 20A fuse. Would take forever to charge a dead battery in another vehicle at that rate.

Comment

Originally posted by Buick355 View Post
                                I doubt it. Power outlets are usually on a 15- 20A fuse. Would take forever to charge a dead battery in another vehicle at that rate.
                                fuck it, hook it to a welder.
                                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Working...
                                X