2013 Mustang pricing is crazy..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2013 Mustang pricing is crazy..

Seems like alot of dealerships are going the ADM route with their pricing. $45k for a GT is just insane. And it looks like the ADM for a GT500 could be anywhere from $10k-$20k over!

For those of you who bought a 11/12 GT for mid $20k range, enjoy it cuz you got a smokin deal!

Originally posted by J666Z
    This car hit the lot today out in Sacramento, Ca. and the dealership is asking $45k

reflection from the side mirror

They aren't THAT much better than an 11-12. It isn't an entire reworking. I think any price gouging will be short lived.

Comment

thats nuts

Comment

At that price I hope the dealerships choke on them. The wife and I have been talking about buying a new GT to have as a fun car that we both share.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
          They aren't THAT much better than an 11-12. It isn't an entire reworking. I think any price gouging will be short lived.
          I hope you're right. I like most of the changes on the 13's for the most part. I'm just not sure if I like that license plate area of the bumper. Those lines make area look huge now.

Comment

Yeah that pricing wont even last a month... there are more than a few suckers out there though.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
              I hope you're right. I like most of the changes on the 13's for the most part. I'm just not sure if I like that license plate area of the bumper. Those lines make area look huge now.

I think the front end looks like asshole, but I figure it will grow on me. They should have kept the 11-12 front end and just put the 13-14 rear on it and they would have had the best looking Mustang in decades.

Comment

so other than a slightly different front/rear... what else is different than the 11/12?

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
                  Seems like alot of dealerships are going the ADM route with their pricing. $45k for a GT is just insane. And it looks like the ADM for a GT500 could be anywhere from $10k-$20k over!

For those of you who bought a 11/12 GT for mid $20k range, enjoy it cuz you got a smokin deal!
                  I know of a dealership that isn't.....
                  BEWARE OF PEREZ TRANSPORT LLC
                  BEWARE OF EXOTIC TRANSPORT
                  Fernando Perez
                  Alijandra Perez
                  Mesquite, Texas
                  214-680-1415

Comment

Originally posted by grove rat View Post
                    so other than a slightly different front/rear... what else is different than the 11/12?

8 more horsepower. lol

Comment

8 more horsepower. lol
                      so waaay more money for a different front/back and 8 more hp?

Comment

I think the front end looks like asshole, but I figure it will grow on me. They should have kept the 11-12 front end and just put the 13-14 rear on it and they would have had the best looking Mustang since 94-98.
                        no doubt!

god bless.
                        It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                          no doubt!

god bless.

I like the SN95s too, but lets keep it real, nigs!

Comment

Originally posted by saleen449 View Post
                            I know of a dealership that isn't.....

Comment

Originally posted by grove rat View Post
                              8 more horsepower. lol

Yup, 8 more horsepower and there is also a couple of new colors too. One of them is that aweful bright green like on the Camaros. Yuck!

*Edit* I just remembered to add - the additional 8hp comes from there is no more oil squirters for the 13's.

Comment

Working...
                              X