X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
    calm the fuck down Dr. Phil

god bless.
    I'll see you tonight, and if you want I'll get drunk and drive your ass home too!

Comment

• Originally posted by BradM View Post
      The way the term reason is used in the definition is regarding the introduction of substances. The "not having the normal use of mental or physical faculties" part is where the officer determines if a person is intoxicated.
      The problem with that is the officer can use that BS as a punitive measure if he wanted to be a dick.

Comment

• Originally posted by Blakeski View Post
        I understand the point you're trying to make, but I don't set it justifiable to take someone to jail who is not intoxicated! I know when and if I'm drunk, someone who has never met more, I don't think they could judge that as well as myself can.
        I think you were drunk when you typed that. Go turn yourself in. lol

Comment

I understand the point you're trying to make, but I don't set it justifiable to take someone to jail who is not intoxicated! I know when and if I'm drunk, someone who has never met more, I don't think they could judge that as well as myself can.
          A police officer's commission give him the authority vested by the State of Texas.

Comment

• Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
            The problem with that is the officer can use that BS as a punitive measure if he wanted to be a dick.
            I agree 100%, just putting everything out there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Denny View Post
              You won't play "emergency responders" with me anymore.
              Hell no. I was supposed to be the intubator last time.

Comment

If you had drinks at all, you were intoxicated to some degree, it's risk you run being in public and drinking.

Ask all those people who got busted in that bar in Irving how it felt to be arrested in the bar they were drinking in for PI's.

Most cops I've encountered would wait with you for your ride to get there. Did he ask you to take the car first? I could see him taking you in because he determined you were unable to operate a moving vehicle in his mind, and you offered to drive your buddy's car.

Comment

I should have pulled out my phone and video taped the whole incident, I would have been less likely to be charged with anything IMO. The police officer would have been afraid of many thing such as my steady hand, and non slurred speech.
                  Wanna see my care face???

Comment

• Originally posted by BradM View Post
                    The way the term reason is used in the definition is regarding the introduction of substances. The "not having the normal use of mental or physical faculties" part is where the officer determines if a person is intoxicated.
                    and how does an officer determine the reason is one of the above, based on not having the normal use of mental or physical faculties? what's considered normal? my lawyer would have a field day with this.

Comment

We all know that is crazy talk, no one would ever do that. Oh wait, it happens all the time.
                      Originally posted by racrguy
                      What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                      Originally posted by racrguy
                      Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                        If you had drinks at all, you were intoxicated to some degree, it's risk you run being in public and drinking.

Ask all those people who got busted in that bar in Irving how it felt to be arrested in the bar they were drinking in for PI's.

Most cops I've encountered would wait with you for your ride to get there. Did he ask you to take the car first? I could see him taking you in because he determined you were unable to operate a moving vehicle in his mind, and you offered to drive your buddy's car.
                        Actually my license is invalid at the moment so I wasn't even going to ask.
                        Wanna see my care face???

Comment

• Originally posted by Denny View Post
                          You won't play "emergency responders" with me anymore.
                          But since you use a Mac 1 to intubate it wasnt that bad!! Now I use a Miller 5!!!

Comment

Hell no. I was supposed to be the intubator last time.
                            We'll flip for it.

OK, we need to stop. I'm getting all hot and bothered.

Comment

• Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
                              and how does an officer determine the reason is one of the above, based on not having the normal use of mental or physical faculties? what's considered normal? my lawyer would have a field day with this.
                              Not saying you won't beat the charge, just saying that you can still go to jail. Arrest and conviction are two very different things.

Comment

Yes but I was taken to jail in Plano.
                                WTF does it matter? What if this had all gone down on the side of the mix-master? Then you'd have gotten a grease injection at Uncle Lew-Lew's house, and this thread wouldn't exist. You should've gotten a cab in OC. That's the lesson. Did you notice that the lesson was painful? The intention was that it would be memorable. Figure out cause and effect, then put that math together, or keep sucking at life.
                                ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Working...
                                X