This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Denny View Post
    Bent out of shape? Bro, I've been fully entertained by this whole thing and you thinking the cop was in the wrong for doing his job.
    I never said he was in the wrong, he had a choice to make and the one he made was unjust...PERIOD! Honestly your wasting your brain power and your finger energy replying anymore, I'm not gonna argue with you about it, I know what happend and thats all that really matters. Obviously you're not on my level and probably won't ever be and thats just fine with me, but if you really can't stop and walk a mile in another mans shoes...well buddy, your opinion doesn't even matter to me.
    Wanna see my care face???

Comment

• Originally posted by Blakeski View Post
      I never said he was in the wrong, he had a choice to make and the one he made was unjust...PERIOD! Honestly your wasting your brain power and your finger energy replying anymore, I'm not gonna argue with you about it, I know what happend and thats all that really matters. Obviously you're not on my level and probably won't ever be and thats just fine with me, but if you really can't stop and walk a mile in another mans shoes...well buddy, your opinion doesn't even matter to me.
      Are you even listening to yourself? LMAO!! The officer was just; that's the whole point you don't get. You are right about me not being on your level, though. Thank God!

Comment

• Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
        No you aren't thinking about generating money, but your boss and their bosses are. That's the problem. The higher up you go the more it's about money.

And if you aren't generating enough money you'll end up unemployed. That's what officers like to call "production" which is why you get to maintain records on how "productive" you are.

Then some bean counter you'll never meet reviews your "production" and gets back to your bosses boss.... and that guy gets back to your boss and so on.

It's just reality.
        Ya, but at the time of this discussion, we were discussing MY motives, not the whole picture. See the difference?

Comment

• Originally posted by Blakeski View Post
          Yes he was being a complete ass to the AO, it really pissed me off, I told my buddy to fuck off since he was acting like that, and with him knowing I myself am trying to become a part of the force too just made me even more upset. This was in Plano once again, and I am positive they didn't tow it.
          well it sounds like your buddy is the reason you went to jail. as for earlier in the thread where you asked what your options were you really had none. you can't stay in the car because its still a pi at that point and they had the right to arrest you. even though you may have felt you were in the right frame of mind not to cause any problems its still a judgement call. you said you had roughly nine beers so i can see where an officer would take you in because at that point you are going to have a moderate to strong odor from an alcoholic beverage and thats what he was basing it on.

best option would be to get all documentation and maybe even lawyer up if you are trying to get into law enforcement. as for not towing the car it still sounds fishy but i wont call you a liar. way way way too much liability if someone was watching yall get arrested and then the police just up and leave the car sitting there for it to get broken into.

Comment

• Walk a mile in your shoes? I don't have to get arrested to know that shit stinks, and fire is hot.
            ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Like talking to a wall.

Comment

• Originally posted by jewozzy View Post
                well it sounds like your buddy is the reason you went to jail. as for earlier in the thread where you asked what your options were you really had none. you can't stay in the car because its still a pi at that point and they had the right to arrest you. even though you may have felt you were in the right frame of mind not to cause any problems its still a judgement call. you said you had roughly nine beers so i can see where an officer would take you in because at that point you are going to have a moderate to strong odor from an alcoholic beverage and thats what he was basing it on.

best option would be to get all documentation and maybe even lawyer up if you are trying to get into law enforcement. as for not towing the car it still sounds fishy but i wont call you a liar. way way way too much liability if someone was watching yall get arrested and then the police just up and leave the car sitting there for it to get broken into.
                I know the officer was doing his job and following procedure, I am still really frustrated because I know I wasn't intoxicated. I ALWAYS pace my drinks when I go out to protect myself. I was averaging about a beer to two an hour. In your opinion, how do you think the officer came to his decision? Do you think he made his choice solely on my odor?

Comment

• Originally posted by jewozzy View Post
                  well it sounds like your buddy is the reason you went to jail.
                  I disagree. It's Blake's fault he went to jail. He's the one who chose to get into a car with a friend he knew was driving under the influence. It's no one's fault but his own. He chose to take the chance as his friend did, they got caught and now there is consquences for those actions. Considering all the possibilities that could have happen with that scenario, he got off easy. Those same cops could have been scraping them off the road somewhere instead. Blake, just take your licks like man, get over it and learn from it. Simple.

Comment

• Originally posted by Steve View Post
                    I disagree. It's Blake's fault he went to jail. He's the one who chose to get into a car with a friend he knew was driving under the influence. It's no one's fault but his own. He chose to take the chance as his friend did, they got caught and now there is consquences for those actions. Considering all the possibilities that could have happen with that scenario, he got off easy. Those same cops could have been scraping them off the road somewhere instead. Blake, just take your licks like man, get over it and learn from it. Simple.
                    No he didn't get off easy. He got off with a PI. That's about all they could've ticketed him for and they did.

On the other hand, if Blake wasn't intoxicated like he keeps saying over and over, and his friend was...why wasn't Blake driving?
                    "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

• Originally posted by poopnut2 View Post
                      No he didn't get off easy. He got off with a PI. That's about all they could've ticketed him for and they did.

On the other hand, if Blake wasn't intoxicated like he keeps saying over and over, and his friend was...why wasn't Blake driving?
                      I think that's getting off easy, the alternative is ending up dead somewhere.

Kind of ironic considering the guy who is showing a lack of judgement to get in this situation, complaining about cops and their judgement and wants to be a cop himself.

Comment

I think that's getting off easy, the alternative is ending up dead somewhere.

Kind of ironic considering the guy who is showing a lack of judgement to get in this situation, complaining about cops and their judgement and wants to be a cop himself.
                        He just wants to be a good cop. Not a cop that arrests sober people for public intoxication.
                        "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

• You were intoxicated, no bones about it. And you were in the worse place in the DFW metroplex to be pulled over. Thats the city of Plano's cash cow, taking you to jail for ANYTHING. You should have known you were going to jail, so the first thing you should have done was to take off running, because he was taking you in, make no mistake about it.
                          Originally posted by Silverback
                          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

He just wants to be a good cop. Not a cop that arrests sober people for public intoxication.
                            I'm sure they all go into the job wanting to be good cops. But after dealing with people on their worst nights of their lives making poor decisions for one reason or another, I'd imagine they get abit jaded tend see through the bullshit more often than not. No one goes into the job thinking they want to be a bad cop.

Put yourself in the officers position listening to Blake's story. He smells of alchohol, says he's sober (which they all do), his friend is hammered yet the "sober" guy allows his friend to drive drunk. So now the officer is question his judgement alone based on that. We weren't there to see if he was being arguementitive, slurring his words or whatever else. He put the officer in the position to make the decision for him HE SHOULD have made in first place. To keep him safe, even if that meant taking him to jail to sober up.

Comment

Yeah I'm learning from them as we speak.

Comment

Trust me I tried to drive, my friend wasn't handing the keys over.

Comment

Working...
                                X