This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Steve View Post
    Now you're just be negative. I'm not preaching, it's called common sense. Don't drive and drive, don't get in a car with someone doing it either. If you get caught, count your blessings it could have been worse. And don't bitch about it when you know it's something wrong in the first place when you get caught. It's simple really.
    I'm not being negative. I'm being quite neutral. "You should've done this or this or this or this." is all you've been saying for quite some time now.

"Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

• Originally posted by poopnut2 View Post
      I'm not being negative. I'm being quite neutral. "You should've done this or this or this or this." is all you've been saying for quite some time now.
      I suppose I should have just jumped the badwagon and blamed the only person trying to keep him safe - the cop.

Comment

I suppose I should have just jumped the badwagon and blamed the only person trying to keep him safe - the cop.
        Actually I think a majority of the people in here are blaming him.

Comment

I seriously doubt he was in any danger. If you wanna use that argument, again, you could pick and pull people out of a crowd downtown on a weekend night and take them to jail because it's "for their safety." If he had full control of his cognitive and motor skills, he shouldn't have gone to jail.

Blake, did they ask you to take a BAC test when you were in jail?

Comment

I seriously doubt he was in any danger. If you wanna use that argument, again, you could pick and pull people out of a crowd downtown on a weekend night and take them to jail because it's "for their safety." If he had full control of his cognitive and motor skills, he shouldn't have gone to jail.

The don't do them for PI's, I'm curious why is your license icurrently invalid Blake?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
              The don't do them for PI's, I'm curious why is your license icurrently invalid Blake?
              Yes they do.

Comment

Actually I think a majority of the people in here are blaming him.
                Oh I know, I was just being facetious because Poop was saying I'm preaching even after I told Blake I said he wasn't a bad person or placing judgement on his character, he just make a mistake. Poop is concerned pointing the finger at the officer who was put in the position by Blake.

Comment

• Stevo
                  Originally posted by SSMAN
                  ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

• Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
                    There is no statutory requriement for PI. It is based solely on officer's opinion.
                    Exactly. Which is why I'd have told him to get fucked with John Holmes dick. I'd rather take my chances in court than what some cop with a chip on his shoulder says.
                    Originally posted by BradM
                    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                    Originally posted by Leah
                    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Yes they do.
                      Damn, learn something new everyday.
                      Last edited by Mike; 12-16-2010, 12:22 PM.

Comment

Damn, learn something enw everyday.
                        I'm not sure if it's required, but I know from experience. I was in a similar situation as Blake was when I was 19. Except I was hammered and took full responsibility for it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boondock Saint View Post
                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by Blakeski
                          I should have pulled out my phone and video taped the whole incident, I would have been less likely to be charged with anything IMO. The police officer would have been afraid of many thing such as my steady hand, and non slurred speech.

just curious.... oh btw I thought you said your phone was dead??
                          Bazinga!

Comment

Since neither of us were there when it happened, there is only two ways to look at it - from Blake's point of view which is obviously questionable due to his lack of judgement which was obviously impaired by ignorance or alchohol, OR a sober police officer who obligated to see that Blake is safe at the end of the night.

Comment

Yes they do.
                              No they don't.

Blake, how many "inaccuracies" are there now in this story?

Your license is invalid? Why?

Which academy are you going to attend?

Comment

• And for the record, it's not that far fetched for a car to not be towed. I've been arrested and they let me leave it in the parking lot I pulled in to, when being stopped.

And about a decade ago I was stopped, drunk (and had taken a xanax) WHILE on a suspended license, and the cop let me go and followed me home. It seems not every officer has liability in the front of his mind, 100% of the time.

I'm not sticking up for the guy, I'm just saying it happens from time to time.
                                Originally posted by BradM
                                But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                                Originally posted by Leah
                                In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Working...
                                X