This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Steve View Post
    OR a sober police officer who obligated to see that Blake is safe at the end of the night.
    Haha. I'm sure that's what the officer was thinking. "Man, I just wanna make sure this guy is safe." After all, every cop is a saint.

Denny, apparently you didn't read my post after that. I was arrested 7 years ago for a PI and was given a breath test. Like I said, I'm not sure if it's required, but it damn sure happened.
    "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

• Btw...

Fuck the plano police department
      Originally posted by Silverback
      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
        Simply driving him to the station and letting him wait for a ride would have been the nicest thing to do.
        Police officers are not taxi cabs. If the give some one a ride, that person is going to be under arrest. Otherwise it is another liability if somehow that person was injured while the policeman was transporting him. If you are under arrest, you have a reason to be there whether you get injured or not.

Don't get me wrong. I would have rather him not to have arrested the guy. But the cop was in a damned if you do and damned if you don't situation.

Comment

• Originally posted by poopnut2 View Post
          Haha. I'm sure that's what the officer was thinking. "Man, I just wanna make sure this guy is safe." After all, every cop is a saint.

Denny, apparently you didn't read my post after that. I was arrested 7 years ago for a PI and was given a breath test. Like I said, I'm not sure if it's required, but it damn sure happened.
          I read it, but if the officer did, that would be a first for me (unless you were underage). Then as an officer, I would want to validate my claim unless it was blatantly obvious.

Comment

• Originally posted by SSMAN View Post
            Police officers are not taxi cabs.
            They are in Ft.Worth, especially if Matt pulls you over, hell he might even give you a reach around if you ask nicely enough...
            Originally posted by Silverback
            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Denny View Post
              I read it, but if the officer did, that would be a first for me (unless you were underage). Then as an officer, I would want to validate my claim unless it was blatantly obvious.
              I was 19, so maybe that was why? It was blantantly obvious, plus he woke me up from the passenger seat. So not only was I drunk, I was a drunk who just got woken up. It probably wasn't pretty.
              "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                And for the record, it's not that far fetched for a car to not be towed. I've been arrested and they let me leave it in the parking lot I pulled in to, when being stopped.

And about a decade ago I was stopped, drunk (and had taken a xanax) WHILE on a suspended license, and the cop let me go and followed me home. It seems not every officer has liability in the front of his mind, 100% of the time.

I'm not sticking up for the guy, I'm just saying it happens from time to time.
                On the side of the road... in a neighborhood... in Oak Cliff... out of the city they were working in?

Even if whiteboy was a cop (God help us) and he ran into that scenario, he wouldn't leave it out there for Carless Chris to snatch up.

Comment

I seriously doubt he was in any danger. If you wanna use that argument, again, you could pick and pull people out of a crowd downtown on a weekend night and take them to jail because it's "for their safety." If he had full control of his cognitive and motor skills, he shouldn't have gone to jail.

Blake, did they ask you to take a BAC test when you were in jail?
                  No I didn't take one, I'm sure the reason they don't offer them is because they wouldn't be able to make money off of innocent people then...plus the fact that no law has been put in place to protect people under the legal limit.
                  Wanna see my care face???

Comment

No they don't.

Blake, how many "inaccuracies" are there now in this story?

Your license is invalid? Why?

Which academy are you going to attend?
                    Wanna see my care face???

Comment

• Blake, how many "inaccuracies" are there now in this story?

Your license is invalid? Why?

Which academy are you going to attend?

Comment

I was 19, so maybe that was why? It was blantantly obvious, plus he woke me up from the passenger seat. So not only was I drunk, I was a drunk who just got woken up. It probably wasn't pretty.
                        Well, you were underage, but still not a minor. Shit, I would have just put you in detox and been done with it.

I had a guy demand I administer "a blow thingy" on him when he couldn't even stand on his own AND he soilded himself already. I didn't give him the test, obviously, but you should have heard him holding a seminar in the cell about how he was going to own the city once his lawyer got there. I denied him his rights to "a blow thingy." The funny part was I guess he was pretty well to do because he did have his attorney up there before I got finished with his book-in. Of course, the pencil neck lawyer walked right up to him and started dry-heaving once he caught a whiff of him. LOL

Needless to say, he did have to stay for the detox period and was released after paying a fine.

Comment

• Originally posted by SSMAN View Post
                          Police officers are not taxi cabs. If the give some one a ride, that person is going to be under arrest. Otherwise it is another liability if somehow that person was injured while the policeman was transporting him. If you are under arrest, you have a reason to be there whether you get injured or not.

Don't get me wrong. I would have rather him not to have arrested the guy. But the cop was in a damned if you do and damned if you don't situation.
                          I have had two different officers give me rides before when I had vehicle trouble (one breakdown, one out of gas), they were both sheriff deputy officers.

Stevo
                          Originally posted by SSMAN
                          ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Well, you were underage, but still not a minor. Shit, I would have just put you in detox and been done with it.

I had a guy demand I administer "a blow thingy" on him when he couldn't even stand on his own AND he soilded himself already. I didn't give him the test, obviously, but you should have heard him holding a seminar in the cell about how he was going to own the city once his lawyer got there. I denied him his rights to "a blow thingy." The funny part was I guess he was pretty well to do because he did have his attorney up there before I got finished with his book-in. Of course, the pencil neck lawyer walked right up to him and started dry-heaving once he caught a whiff of him. LOL

Needless to say, he did have to stay for the detox period and was released after paying a fine.
                            Any surcharges included?

Comment

• Originally posted by Blakeski View Post
                              No I didn't take one, I'm sure the reason they don't offer them is because they wouldn't be able to make money off of innocent people then...plus the fact that no law has been put in place to protect people under the legal limit.
                              So, if you have problems with the Texas Penal Code and Traffic Codes, will you still enforce them when you're a police officer?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                                Any surcharges included?
                                It was running down his leg.

Comment

Working...
                                X