This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Denny View Post
    Well, you were underage, but still not a minor. Shit, I would have just put you in detox and been done with it.

I had a guy demand I administer "a blow thingy" on him when he couldn't even stand on his own AND he soilded himself already. I didn't give him the test, obviously, but you should have heard him holding a seminar in the cell about how he was going to own the city once his lawyer got there. I denied him his rights to "a blow thingy." The funny part was I guess he was pretty well to do because he did have his attorney up there before I got finished with his book-in. Of course, the pencil neck lawyer walked right up to him and started dry-heaving once he caught a whiff of him. LOL

Needless to say, he did have to stay for the detox period and was released after paying a fine.
    I didn't know you were a cop. I'm gonna start posting more shit in the 90's music thread so hopefully you'll be too busy rockin' out to pick on people.

The guy either well to do, or got in enough trouble to have a lawyer on stand by.
    "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

• Originally posted by poopnut2 View Post
      I didn't know you were a cop. I'm gonna start posting more shit in the 90's music thread so hopefully you'll be too busy rockin' out to pick on people.

The guy either well to do, or got in enough trouble to have a lawyer on stand by.
      Was a cop

Comment

• Originally posted by poopnut2 View Post

He called the lawyer's wife to page him. LOL! For a PI! I'm sure the guy's threads were nice before he fouled them. I don't know what he drove since I picked him up in the middle of the street (walking). They were talking to each other like they were brothers once he got there. Sounds like a close relationship to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
          Was a cop
          Hell, maybe it's just another "inaccuracy."

Comment

Hell, maybe it's just another "inaccuracy."
            LMGDAO

Which academy are you going to attend?

Blake, how many "inaccuracies" are there now in this story?

Your license is invalid? Why?

Comment

• No reason to keep beating him down about it now. He knows he fucked up, even if he doesn't want to really admit it. Some people just need to learn the hard way I suppose.

Comment

He called the lawyer's wife to page him. LOL! For a PI! I'm sure the guy's threads were nice before he fouled them. I don't know what he drove since I picked him up in the middle of the street (walking). They were talking to each other like they were brothers once he got there. Sounds like a close relationship to me.

You know, one surefire way to piss a cop off, is to tell him "I'll be out before you finish the paperwork" or "I'll be out before your shift ends". That REALLY sets them off for some reason. lol.

I only used it, well after it had been established that I was going to jail. lmao.
                Originally posted by BradM
                But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                Originally posted by Leah
                In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• i understand why he did what he did....kinda of shitty not to let you call for a buddy to pick you up......but like we say the eyes don't lie....did HGN on you and i'm sure they where ticking away....easy PI....still kinda of shitty......next time have a DD and don't ride home with a DWI.....lesson learned i hope.....also when you make a remark like i'll be out before the paper work's done...thats great...cause you might beat the rap but you won't beat the ride....so yea 99.99% of us will hook you up for saying something stupid like that..........bla bla bla...ranting on.

Comment

• Originally posted by SaTx04Lightning View Post
                    i understand why he did what he did....kinda of shitty not to let you call for a buddy to pick you up......but like we say the eyes don't lie....did HGN on you and i'm sure they where ticking away....easy PI....still kinda of shitty......next time have a DD and don't ride home with a DWI.....lesson learned i hope.....also when you make a remark like i'll be out before the paper work's done...thats great...cause you might beat the rap but you won't beat the ride....so yea 99.99% of us will hook you up for saying something stupid like that..........bla bla bla...ranting on.
                    Are you implying you're a police officer with communication such as that?

Comment

• Originally posted by Steve View Post
                      Are you implying you're a police officer with communication such as that?
                      I'm thinking english second languge....

Comment

• Coppers ain't no grammar teachers.

Just for the record, I am NOT a cop.

Comment

Coppers ain't no grammar teachers.

Just for the record, I am NOT a cop.
                          Screw you copper

And did you make that tag?
                          That shit was supposed to stay between us.

Comment

• I've got 4.5oz of OC with your name on it.

Comment

I've got 4.5oz of OC with your name on it.
                              Just no poison ivy this time.

Comment

• Blake, how many "inaccuracies" are there now in this story?

Which academy are you going to attend?

Your license is invalid? Why?

Comment

Working...
                                X