Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This parrot rocks more than any of you.

Lolita practices singing Drowning Pool's "Bodies". I know what Lolita means. That's not why I named her that. Besides, it's a little late in the game to c...

Comment

• Originally posted by Steve View Post
      This parrot rocks more than any of you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uguXN...layer_embedded
      Fuck me, you're right!

Comment

• Originally posted by Steve View Post
        This parrot rocks more than any of you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uguXN...layer_embedded
        That fucking parrot is greatness!
        Originally posted by Denny
        I call dibs on Don's balls!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
          Was a cop
          explains alot

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
            You know, one surefire way to piss a cop off, is to tell him "I'll be out before you finish the paperwork" or "I'll be out before your shift ends". That REALLY sets them off for some reason. lol.

I only used it, well after it had been established that I was going to jail. lmao.
            i always giggle at those cause i know nothing happens very fast in dallas county lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by jewozzy View Post
              i always giggle at those cause i know nothing happens very fast in dallas county lol.
              That's very true. It does in Garland, Grapevine, and Irving though.
              Originally posted by BradM
              But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
              Originally posted by Leah
              In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by SaTx04Lightning View Post
                i understand why he did what he did....kinda of shitty not to let you call for a buddy to pick you up......but like we say the eyes don't lie....did HGN on you and i'm sure they where ticking away....easy PI....still kinda of shitty......next time have a DD and don't ride home with a DWI.....lesson learned i hope.....also when you make a remark like i'll be out before the paper work's done...thats great...cause you might beat the rap but you won't beat the ride....so yea 99.99% of us will hook you up for saying something stupid like that..........bla bla bla...ranting on.
                why would you use hgn for a pi?

Comment

why would you use hgn for a pi?
                  Maybe thats how he comes up with his "officers discretion?" He's playing the odds of 77% of perps with HGN prior to 45deg have a BAC over .10 and not taking into account that cops are wrong over 30% of the time in suspects in the .05-.10 BAC range...meaning they label them as legally drunk when they actally arent. Also, stuff like caffeine and aspirin cause HGN indistinguishable from alcohol...but these dont also cause impairment in the other items in the FST. So just using the presence of HGN to decide if some is intoxicated isnt accurate and is bad policing. Add in smooth tracking, extreme gaze nystagmus and nystagmus prior to 45deg in each eye then your accuracy improves...but none of this is needed for an officer to decide if you are publicly intoxicated.

Comment

• Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
                    Maybe thats how he comes up with his "officers discretion?" He's playing the odds of 77% of perps with HGN prior to 45deg have a BAC over .10 and not taking into account that cops are wrong over 30% of the time in suspects in the .05-.10 BAC range...meaning they label them as legally drunk when they actally arent. Also, stuff like caffeine and aspirin cause HGN indistinguishable from alcohol...but these dont also cause impairment in the other items in the FST. So just using the presence of HGN to decide if some is intoxicated isnt accurate and is bad policing. Add in smooth tracking, extreme gaze nystagmus and nystagmus prior to 45deg in each eye then your accuracy improves...but none of this is needed for an officer to decide if you are publicly intoxicated.
                    right. the purpose of sfst's are for all of the tests. if you dont combine everything then your percentages drop dramaticly. i believe a failuer of all test is only 88% accurate if i remember correctly. ive only had one person "fail" every test and blow under. of course he blew a .07 and we had been on a wreck he caused for over an hour.

Comment

right. the purpose of sfst's are for all of the tests. if you dont combine everything then your percentages drop dramaticly. i believe a failuer of all test is only 88% accurate if i remember correctly. ive only had one person "fail" every test and blow under. of course he blew a .07 and we had been on a wreck he caused for over an hour.
                      Yup, but cant you label him impaired even if he blew under by your assessment at the scene? Also, how long after accident did he blow? Most people metabolize ~.02 per hour. Can you guys extrapolate based on time elapsed?

Comment

• Originally posted by BOOSTED32V View Post
                        They are in Ft.Worth, especially if Matt pulls you over, hell he might even give you a reach around if you ask nicely enough...
                        Shhhhhh, Henry, you said what happened would stay between us!

Besides, I erased that dashcam video months ago. The statute of limitations should be up by now!

Comment

• Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
                          Yup, but cant you label him impaired even if he blew under by your assessment at the scene? Also, how long after accident did he blow? Most people metabolize ~.02 per hour. Can you guys extrapolate based on time elapsed?
                          Yes, but it makes the DA work harder for a conviction, so they silver platter those cases.

Comment

• I have to revive, sorry.

My wife's best friend was picked up last night for PI for ridding with a girlfriend of hers who should not of been driving. Of course she was legally drunk and bumped into the back of a car in front of her. The car shit tapped (no damage, no signs) called the police and the two women got hooked up. Shitty deal is the passenger who got the PI employed the cop for off duty work at her apartment complex. He would not let her call anyone or wait around for the tow truck or a cab.

Unfortunately for the officer he will be loosing that off duty gig. Unfortunately for her she now has a PI at the age of 30. lol

no there are no pics of the driver or the passenger.
                            Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                              I have to revive, sorry.

My wife's best friend was picked up last night for PI for ridding with a girlfriend of hers who should not of been driving. Of course she was legally drunk and bumped into the back of a car in front of her. The car shit tapped (no damage, no signs) called the police and the two women got hooked up. Shitty deal is the passenger who got the PI employed the cop for off duty work at her apartment complex. He would not let her call anyone or wait around for the tow truck or a cab.

Unfortunately for the officer he will be loosing that off duty gig. Unfortunately for her she now has a PI at the age of 30. lol

no there are no pics of the driver or the passenger.
                              sucks for her. I will never get out of the car, as a passenger, in that situation again.

Comment

• PI is the biggest scam ever. Anyone can get arrested for it at any time just for pissing off a cop. You don't even have to be legally drunk.

Comment

Working...
                                X