This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by onemeangixxer7502 View Post
    well locking yourself in the car you will still go to jail. Once you submit to a sobriety test you prove with out a doubt you're intoxicated. Only thing refusing does is making it easier to fight later. Pretty shitty of the cop though
    With out a doubt? LOLLLLLLLLLLLL
    Sobriety tests are BULLSHIT.

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
    Someone has played Grand Theft Auto one too many times.
    Flex Your Rights produces the internet’s most influential content about practical constitutional rights during police encounters. Thousands of educators, law professors, attorneys, activists, and police instructors use our content. We made the phrases “Am I free to go?” and “I don’t consent to searches” viral.

Originally posted by stevo View Post
    A cop doesn't have to give you a sobriety test to give you a PI, in fact they don't need any physical proof at all, they can give you one just to be a dick if they choose.

Stevo
    True, but submitting to one is just evidence against you.
    Last edited by majorownage; 01-30-2012, 11:45 AM.
    Full time ninja editor.

Comment

• Originally posted by majorownage View Post
      With out a doubt? LOLLLLLLLLLLLL
      Sobriety tests are BULLSHIT.

Flex Your Rights (Flex), a 501(c)(3) educational nonprofit, was launched in 2002. Our mission is to educate the public about how basic Bill of Rights protections apply during encounters with law enforcement. To accomplish this, we create and distribute the most compelling, comprehensive and trustworthy know-your-rights media available.

True, but submitting to one is just evidence against you.

WOW! DO NOT spread misinformation. Once an officer has the PC to make a traffic stop and the driver is arrested, the officer has the right to identify the passengers in the vehicle. If you lock yourself in, it's gonna be BAD for you. Passive resistance is still resisting arrest.

Dammit I knew I had you on ignore for a reason.
      Karussell White - 2010 Genesis Coupe R-Spec 6MT 2.0T -

Comment

• Originally posted by Osiris View Post
        WOW! DO NOT spread misinformation. Once an officer has the PC to make a traffic stop and the driver is arrested, the officer has the right to identify the passengers in the vehicle. If you lock yourself in, it's gonna be BAD for you. Passive resistance is still resisting arrest.

Dammit I knew I had you on ignore for a reason.
        You can identify yourself while you are IN a locked car.
        Full time ninja editor.

Comment

You can identify yourself while you are IN a locked car.

You sure can. But by locking yourself in the car, you are essentially hindering an investigation. Seriously, go try it and let me know how it works out for you. I'm done with you on this.
          Karussell White - 2010 Genesis Coupe R-Spec 6MT 2.0T -

Comment

• lmao @ the tags.
            Tera 4:1 + 4.88's = Slowest rig on here
            Baja-Bob.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Osiris View Post
              You sure can. But by locking yourself in the car, you are essentially hindering an investigation. Seriously, go try it and let me know how it works out for you. I'm done with you on this.
              HAHA.

Investigation? Sure, just slap more bullshit charges on people. That'll fix society.

Fuck the police and their gang like mentality, running around like blumbering idiots enforcing bullshit codes and statutes.

Go fight real crime like a man instead of DUI enforcement, which is basically a pre-crime.
              Full time ninja editor.

Comment

• Can't we all just get along? Another FTP thread....

Comment

DUI enforcement, which is basically a pre-crime.
                  Now this is probably the most stupid thing I have heard on this site, and that says alot.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ted View Post
                    Now this is probably the most stupid thing I have heard on this site, and that says alot.
                    Think

Then you will understand.
                    Full time ninja editor.

Comment

Think

I'm thinking, still stupid to think that DWIs shouldn't be worried about. I was young once also though, so i understand.

Comment

• Originally posted by Blakeski View Post
                        Read the thread!
                        Why 7 pages of arguing about trying to skate the rules. Follow the rules and you won't get in trouble. Placing blame on everyone else for your actions will not fix the problem.

Comment

Think

So you would advocate that an armed intruder in your house should also be considered pre-crime then?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ted View Post
                            I'm thinking, still stupid to think that DWIs shouldn't be worried about. I was young once also though, so i understand.
                            Drunk driving is a cause.

Crashing/injuring etc are the effects/results.

This logic can be applied to weapons and even to human interaction.

When does it stop? Do we all need to be in straight jackets to protect ourselves from others?

This is what has lead us to our current problem: our nanny government.

I believe that the results should be punished. Killed somebody in an accident? It doesn't matter how it happened- drunk driving or just wreckless. You can be tried for vehicular manslaughter, hell even murder. And believe me, they already do this!

DUI/DWI are nothing but money making laws for the state.

The utter FAILURE of DWI/DUI laws bears witness to this.
                            Full time ninja editor.

Comment

Drunk driving is a cause.

Crashing/injuring etc are the effects/results.

This logic can be applied to weapons and even to human interaction.

When does it stop? Do we all need to be in straight jackets to protect ourselves from others?

This is what has lead us to our current problem: our nanny government.

I believe that the results should be punished. Killed somebody in an accident? It doesn't matter how it happened- drunk driving or just wreckless. You can be tried for vehicular manslaughter, hell even murder. And believe me, they already do this!

DUI/DWI are nothing but money making laws for the state.

The utter FAILURE of DWI/DUI laws bears witness to this.

So me running outside and pointing my pistol at someone is just a cause right?

Comment

• Originally posted by The King View Post
                                So you would advocate that an armed intruder in your house should also be considered pre-crime then?
                                GTFO

Go derp somewhere else.
                                Full time ninja editor.

Comment

Working...
                                X