This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
    But since you use a Mac 1 to intubate it wasnt that bad!! Now I use a Miller 5!!!
    Girth is king.

Comment

• Originally posted by Denny View Post
      Girth is king.
      Well technically its a combination of Girth and length to be precise!

Comment

• Originally posted by Yale View Post
        WTF does it matter? What if this had all gone down on the side of the mix-master? Then you'd have gotten a grease injection at Uncle Lew-Lew's house, and this thread wouldn't exist. You should've gotten a cab in OC. That's the lesson. Did you notice that the lesson was painful? The intention was that it would be memorable. Figure out cause and effect, then put that math together, or keep sucking at life.
        The only lesson he learned was that cops are pricks and he will contribute to the FTP threads from here on out!

Comment

Girth is king.
          Hoor...

Comment

• Originally posted by DaisyDoesDallas View Post
            That's because your massive clam looks like something you'd see a giant Eel coming out of in 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea!

Comment

Do tell...

Comment

• Matt, Paul, Yale, and Denny - I'd let you drive me WHILE YOU'RE drunk anyday!

Edited for the gutter mind crowd.
                Last edited by bcoop; 12-14-2010, 03:39 PM.
                Originally posted by BradM
                But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                Originally posted by Leah
                In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by Yale View Post
                  WTF does it matter? What if this had all gone down on the side of the mix-master? Then you'd have gotten a grease injection at Uncle Lew-Lew's house, and this thread wouldn't exist. You should've gotten a cab in OC. That's the lesson. Did you notice that the lesson was painful? The intention was that it would be memorable. Figure out cause and effect, then put that math together, or keep sucking at life.
                  Ok I think you're on a different page than me bro! LOL
                  Wanna see my care face???

Comment

• Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                    That's because your massive clam looks like something you'd see a giant Eel coming out of in 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea!
                    No more like godzilla getting it on with king kong

Comment

• Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                      Nigga, don't be afraid of the big ol' softy. I bet it's as warm and inviting as a damp catcher's mitt.
                      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Originally posted by BradM View Post
                        Not saying you won't beat the charge, just saying that you can still go to jail. Arrest and conviction are two very different things.
                        i know how it goes. i would beat it because the officer couldnt prove anything. The two actually go hand in hand.

all of my questions are rhetorical.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                          Matt, Paul, Yale, and Denny - I'd let you drive me drunk anyday!
                          And by drive he means PITB!!!

Comment

Do tell...
                            I think all she means is that it has to be bigger than her clit. I mean, really. Just imagine how big that thing has to be, given her size? It's gotta be similar to a small cock!

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                              Matt, Paul, Yale, and Denny - I'd let you drive me drunk anyday!
                              That didnt come across as you intended....or did it? Fag.

Comment

And by drive he means PITB!!!
                                Shouldn't you be off blowing truckers for cheese fries?

Comment

Working...
                                X