Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So Zimmerman is charged with 2nd degree murder.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by David View Post
    No way that animation was going to go the way the defense wanted. I'm hoping he's not guilty, but that video would be bullshit to let in as evidence.
    I agree about the animation, but how in the hell can she justify not allowing Martin's Text messages and photos to be presented? They clearly show that he had a history of fighting, drugs, and just being an all around piece of shit that the world is better off without.

Zimmerman should be given a reward for exterminating this piece of shit, since he would have ended up in prison being supported by the citizens of Florida anyways.

Comment

• Originally posted by DallasSleeper View Post
      I agree about the animation, but how in the hell can she justify not allowing Martin's
      From what I gather, the phone was not solely his therefore the burden of proof would be if texts were authentic.

Comment

• Originally posted by SMKR View Post
        Will we see riots?
        Not where I am, but I hope so.

Comment

• Ugh... humiliating to be portrayed as a defenseless crazy ass cracka...

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
            Ugh... humiliating to be portrayed as a defenseless crazy ass cracka...
            I'd take a bit of humiliation over going to prison.

Comment

• Nice. CNN asleep at the delay button...
              Originally posted by racrguy View Post
              I'd take a bit of humiliation over going to prison.
              We don't know that yet. He could be humiliated on world TV and go to prison anyway to become someones sweet.

Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                Move. What a bunch of fucktards you got running the place....
                No. I like my house, just hate the HOA.

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                If the HOA defaults, do they take possession of y'alls homes or something?
                They don't own the homes, banks or people do.

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                This is a good question. What happens to the home owners when the HOA spends itself into a hole?
                I'm assuming it just goes away, and they can't be held to maintain everything that they are supposed to. Someone should belong their houses for not paying, and the HOA should be taken over by people with brains.

And on a side note, this trial is a mockery of our judicial system, or the sad sack of crap it has become.
                sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
                17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
                13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
                86 SVO - Sold
                '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
                01 TJ - new toy - Sold
                65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

• Originally posted by Chas_svo View Post
                  They don't own the homes, banks or people do.
                  Yet they can tell you what to do with your property...

Comment

• Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                    Yep, we all signed a contract allowing them said control. I do wish it was enforced more consistently.
                    86 SVO - Sold
                    01 TJ - new toy - Sold

Comment

• At this point I'm just beating on HOA's, because I think they're all around bad. Why don't you run for a seat on the HOA?

Comment

They can also foreclose on your place for non payment of HOA dues.
                        Originally posted by BradM
                        But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                        Originally posted by Leah
                        In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

At this point I'm just beating on HOA's, because I think they're all around bad. Why don't you run for a seat on the HOA?
                          They arent all bad, I have a couple of friends that have homes in HOA's, and they are happy with them. One HOA basically is lawn service, so everyone in the HOA gets free lawn service. Another has block parties, golf outtings, christmas and other holliday gatherings, and most people are involved with it. They love it.

I think that there are a lot that dont do what they should, and some that do more than they should. We looked at a house for sale that was one of 7 on the same street for sale, and they were selling do to issues with the HOA.
                          "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

At this point I'm just beating on HOA's, because I think they're all around bad. Why don't you run for a seat on the HOA?
                            There was no "Supreme Commander" spot open?

HOAs do have their place, but the control they have over the folks that follow the rules is scary, as is the lack of enforcement on those that don't. I've contemplated running, but I have problems dealing with stupid people and that might come back to haunt me.
                            86 SVO - Sold
                            01 TJ - new toy - Sold

Comment

• Originally posted by Baron View Post

I think that there are a lot that dont do what they should, and some that do more than they should. We looked at a house for sale that was one of 7 on the same street for sale, and they were selling do to issues with the HOA.
                              This is why you should always get out of the car, and talk to neighbors when looking at buying a house. Neighbors will spill all kinds of information. Who is cheating on who, with what hussy neighbor, who has the good parties, and of course any problems with the HOA and crime, etc.
                              Originally posted by BradM
                              But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                              Originally posted by Leah
                              In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Love my HOA. $15 a year and they don't enforce shit. Most neighbors, at least for now, are sensible enough to not become a pain in the ass.

Comment

Working...
                                X