Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So Zimmerman is charged with 2nd degree murder.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Police report, 911 tapes and witness who actually saw it tell me enough. It has nothing to do with race.
    2004 Suzuki DL650
    1996 Hy-Tek Hurricane 103

Comment

• Originally posted by Hobie View Post
      Try the telling a judge banging an underage girl isn't illegal due to her height and let me know how it goes, lol.

The largest news media company in the nation had an anchor on it's primary cable news network telling people "the hoodie was as to blame for Trayvon Martin's death as George Zimmerman." That's a race war? j/k

Facts? I've heard quite the range of them. Those who are absolutely sure the killer is guilty seem to side with a certain group of "facts." Those who think the killing was in self-defense side with another group of "facts." Which facts most people choose to believe seems to be divided by race.

I wasn't there and I don't know what happened, but if I called the cops he didn't call the "Cops" he called 911 on someone that was of no danger to me everyone has the right to report suspicious behavior, I went to confront that person with a pistol I take it you side with the people that say Zimmerman confronted Martin....eitherway...where is it a fact that the pistol was used to confront Martin?, the cops told me that wasn't necessary it wasn't not a law enforcement officer who told him "well we don't need you to do that" (follow Martin). It was the equivalent to an answering service and dispatcher. They hold zero legal authority, I still confronted the person putting myself in danger but wait, I thought Martin was that soft ass looking 13 year old they keep showing. How would you be in any kind of danger? Are you willing to admit that Martin posed a danger to Zimmerman?, that person was unarmed the hospitals see plenty of people each year as a result of injuries sustained by an unarmed assailant. We won't even talk about the morgues, and that person ended up dead I can't dispute that, he was DRT, I would know I was in deep shit.
      My response in red of course
      Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Originally posted by Downs View Post
        Police report, 911 tapes and witness who actually saw it tell me enough. It has nothing to do with race.
        dingdingdingdingdingdingdingding!!!!!!!!!
        May God give us strength and courage in the time of our darkest hours.
        Semper Fi

Comment

• Originally posted by stinginstang View Post
          and the riots they tried to avert by charging him will happen anyway.
          I was thinking about this case the other day and it kept striking me how complacent Zimmerman was when he made his court appearance.

He was perfectly calm like he knew something we didn't know.

Could the prosecutor have made a deal with him to charge him, he get off on a trial, and then he receive some sort of payout?

Could there be some dealings under the table to placate the race crowd?

Could this be a way of throwing the case to a jury so that she could wash her hands of it saying she tried to do the right thing, only knowing the case would fall on it's face once it left her hands?

This case is the proverbial iceberg. There's a lot under the water we aren't allowed to see.

Comment

• Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
            x2.

Comment

• Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
              I was thinking about this case the other day and it kept striking me how complacent Zimmerman was when he made his court appearance.

Could the prosecutor have made a deal with him to charge him, he get off on a trial, and then he receive some sort of payout?

Could this be a way of throwing the case to a jury so that she could wash her hands of it saying she tried to do the right thing, only knowing the case would fall on it's face once it left her hands?

This case is the proverbial iceberg. There's a lot under the water we aren't allowed to see.
              Makes you wonder even more since all evidence was sealed as soon as the charges were filed.
              "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

This is exactly what I was thinking, I just sat on a jury a couple weeks ago for Felony DWI/Felony Evading (It was his 7th dwi) so this case as really intrigued me after being able to be apart of the process in person for the first time in my life.

Comment

I've thought the same. There's no way he can be charged with what they are charging him with and he knows if he takes a plea, he's dead. Go to jail? Blacks are going to rape you till you die. Get off? Blacks are going to hunt you down and rape your family until you die. I'm betting he gets acquitted. I'd turn right around and sue the CBC, the Panthers, Obama, NBC, ABC, CNN, and pretty much every politician and news agency that reported or chimed in that presumed my guilt.
                  I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                    I've thought the same. There's no way he can be charged with what they are charging him with and he knows if he takes a plea, he's dead. Go to jail? Blacks are going to rape you till you die. Get off? Blacks are going to hunt you down and rape your family until you die. I'm betting he gets acquitted. I'd turn right around and sue the CBC, the Panthers, Obama, NBC, ABC, CNN, and pretty much every politician and news agency that reported or chimed in that presumed my guilt.
                    Sue the Black Panthers and Obama...... Yeah, that is going to happen!
                    Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
                    Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

• Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
                      Sue the Black Panthers and Obama...... Yeah, that is going to happen!
                      It can, you just have to find an attorney and as we saw in Florida and Georgia, he views courts beneath him so he'll ignore the summons. Hell, you could sue him and represent yourself and pretty good odds you'd win a judgement
                      I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• That's racist.
                        Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
                        Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

• Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
                          Wow, you put way more thought into what you wear than I do. I wear blue jeans when it is cold or I'm at work and shorts when it is hot. Polo/golf shirt most weekdays due to work and a t-shirt on the weekends. Unless I'm going to church or something special I always have a ball cap on usually a rangers hat. I'm not sure what category this uniform puts me in. Normal white person with decent job, but not a fancy office job maybe.
                          You just described... me.
                          www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

• Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
                            There are only one set of facts and yes the golden question is what happened in those 15 seconds is probably the determining factor. However, if you get your "facts" from the media then yeah, I can definitely see how you can paint Zimmerman as a racist and he was determined to mute everything else out to catch up to this kid and murder him. If you actually do any reading beyond that well then the picture is pretty clear as to what happened.

The fact is, if you remove all the BS and pretend this never happened, I am sure a lot of people would be siding or find themselves in Zimmerman's position.
                            In reality, of course there is one set of facts, what everyone is discussing doesn't seem that way. Seems most people have a conclusion and they include the facts that strengthen that conclusion and dismiss those that weaken it. Same goes for both sides.

Aren't everyone's "facts" from some sort of media including your own? I don't think Zimmerman is racist, nor do I care. Meh

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                            I wasn't there and I don't know what happened, but if I called the cops he didn't call the "Cops" he called 911 on someone that was of no danger to me everyone has the right to report suspicious behavior, I went to confront that person with a pistol I take it you side with the people that say Zimmerman confronted Martin....eitherway...where is it a fact that the pistol was used to confront Martin?, the cops told me that wasn't necessary it wasn't not a law enforcement officer who told him "well we don't need you to do that" (follow Martin). It was the equivalent to an answering service and dispatcher. They hold zero legal authority, I still confronted the person putting myself in danger but wait, I thought Martin was that soft ass looking 13 year old they keep showing. How would you be in any kind of danger? Are you willing to admit that Martin posed a danger to Zimmerman?, that person was unarmed the hospitals see plenty of people each year as a result of injuries sustained by an unarmed assailant. We won't even talk about the morgues, and that person ended up dead I can't dispute that, he was DRT, I would know I was in deep shit.
                            When Zimmerman first called to report Martin Zimmerman did not call 911, he called the non-emergency number to the Sanford Police Department which is answered "Sanford Police Department..." on the recording of the call. Next time I'll be more specific and say at 7:09 PM on February 26th George Zimmerman called 407 688 5070 and the phone was answered "Sanford Police Department..." Then I'll ask everyone on the internet if that's good enough for my simple statement. Ehh, fuck it, no I won't, lol, I just say "cops" the next time he calls the cops.

Again I'm not saying Zimmerman is guilty or innocent. I wasn't a witness and certainly don't know for a fact what the actual events were. I'm not trying to start an argument on the internet with strangers who know as little or less than myself about it.

The only thing I'm trying to say - If I called the cops to report some suspicious activity, told them I was following the person, they told me they didn't need me to, but I got out of my truck with a pistol and I end up killing that unarmed person...I expect to be facing a jury of my peers for something.

Call me crazy, but I don't think I can go around shooting and killing unarmed people without so much as a trial that easily in this country.

"Naww bro, it wasn't my fault. It was self-defense! Shit, ask the other guy...oh you can't, he's dead? Well, take my word for it, I'm totally legit bro!"
                            US Politics in three words - Divide and Conquer

Comment

• I've got two buds that are attorneys on opposite sides of the law - wonder what they think.

One is a Prosecutor in a county in the North Texas area and the other is a Defense Attorney.

EDIT - almost forgot, these guy are brothers. Would be interesting to get them together and see what their thoughts were.
                              US Politics in three words - Divide and Conquer

Comment

• Originally posted by Hobie View Post
                                I've got two buds that are attorneys on opposite sides of the law - wonder what they think.

One is a Prosecutor in a county in the North Texas area and the other is a Defense Attorney.

EDIT - almost forgot, these guy are brothers. Would be interesting to get them together and see what their thoughts were.
                                The prosecutor wouldn't want to touch this case, and the defense attorney would love to make money off of it. That's not hard to figure out.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X