Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So Zimmerman is charged with 2nd degree murder.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
    Has anyone heard from Nanus what time the riots start? I don't want to be late.
    Bastille day in bishop arts. Come party!
    THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• So black people think its ok the burn our flag?? Taken from FoxNews website

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
        Welcome to the party, Barry!
        LOL, I was going to put we landed on the moon, but that has been done to death.

Comment

• I guess it's better than rioting. If they are so unhappy with the country, they can always repeat the "back to Africa" movement that was attempted in the '70's. Turns out that Africa wasn't the Utopia that American black folk thought it would be. Nice place to visit, but very few decided to stay.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
            I guess it's better than rioting. If they are so unhappy with the country, they can always repeat the "back to Africa" movement that was attempted in the '70's. Turns out that Africa wasn't the Utopia that American black folk thought it would be. Nice place to visit, but very few decided to stay.
            You mean the Liberian civil war wasn't exactly a dance party?
            Originally posted by racrguy
            What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
            Originally posted by racrguy
            Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
              You mean the Liberian civil war wasn't exactly a dance party?
              LOL! Yeah. They saw rampant poverty, diseases, tribal wars, etc. Humans aren't always at the top of the food chain over there, either.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jigga What? View Post
                how is that ironic when thats essentially what the panthers were founded on
                You're getting your Black Panthers confused. Both are radicals but the New Black Panthers are tied in with the Nation of Islam (it's almost a prerequisite that you're a NoI member to joint he NBPs) who, as you know, want to kill Whitey.
                How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

• i hear alot of cricket on here. why was there not this much voilent when that chick killed her daugjter and got away with killing her daughter.

Comment

• Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
                    i hear alot of cricket on here. why was there not this much voilent when that chick killed her daugjter and got away with killing her daughter.
                    White on white crime don't affect da black man....

Sent from my LGL45C using Tapatalk 2
                    "We, the people, are the rightful masters of both congress and the courts - not to overthrow the constitution, but to overthrow men who pervert the constitution." Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
                      I guess it's better than rioting. If they are so unhappy with the country, they can always repeat the "back to Africa" movement that was attempted in the '70's. Turns out that Africa wasn't the Utopia that American black folk thought it would be. Nice place to visit, but very few decided to stay.
                      Anyone want to help me sponsor a new similar campaign?
                      Originally posted by lincolnboy
                      After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

• Originally posted by 01vnms4v View Post
                        So black people think its ok the burn our flag?? Taken from FoxNews website

I'm on my phone but from here the guy on the left does not look black..
                        THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                          Ask your daddy!
                          THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Any riots yet, Or nothing but posturing?

Comment

• Why are white people upset about a logical verdict?

A Canadian woman on HLN stated that 5 of the 6 jurors were white and she was ashamed that she was white. WTF??)

Comment

• Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                                I say we rent a cruise ship and tell everyone it is reserved for African American rights or celebrations or Kwanzaa or some shit like that, them them we take food stamps as payment, then have it dock in Africa. We tell them to go ashore for the celebration, then hoist anchor and leave them.
                                I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Working...
                                X