Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So Zimmerman is charged with 2nd degree murder.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
    I thought she was white? You know she really took a strong interest in this case, and fired one of her people after he said she had withheld some info from the defense.
    Do a google image search.

She's black.

Comment

• Free o.j.

Comment

• Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
        Do a google image search.

She's black.
        I did, unless I got the wrong one. Angela Corey born in 1954. Republican/Episcopalian? She looks like a cracker to me.

*the pic I saw made her look white. I guess she's really light-skinned?

Comment

• Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post

She's black.
          No, she isn't. She doesn't even look black. In fact, black people weren't happy about her prosecuting this case from the get go, because of perceived racism. What on earth makes you think she is black? Have you actually seen a picture of her?
          Originally posted by BradM
          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
          Originally posted by Leah
          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
            No, she isn't. She doesn't even look black. In fact, black people weren't happy about her prosecuting this case from the get go, because of perceived racism. What on earth makes you think she is black? Have you actually seen a picture of her?
            Certain pics of her show black features. I swore she was caucasion.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
              Certain pics of her show black features. I swore she was caucasion.
              Wiki says she's of Syrian descent. I haven't seen a single picture of her where she looks black. Not even close, really.
              Originally posted by BradM
              But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
              Originally posted by Leah
              In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Wiki says she's of Syrian descent. I haven't seen a single picture of her where she looks black. Not even close, really.
                Well, I thought she was white.

Comment

Syrian, not white = black

just googled her pic.....she is a creepy ass cracka fosho
                  Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• So? any riots yet? or they waiting until the weekend.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sleeper View Post
                      So? any riots yet? or they waiting until the weekend.
                      Oakland had a little something, but hell, they burn shit for the hell of it.

Comment

• Yeah Oakland doesnt count.

Comment

• Didn't shotgun biden say to fire 2 warning shots in the air if you were scared?
                          Justin

Comment

• Originally posted by Sleeper View Post
                            So? any riots yet? or they waiting until the weekend.
                            Crenshaw Boulevard in LA is seeing some action.

A Walmart was stormed. They tried to break into the jewelry cases because nothing says "Justice for Trayvon" like some gold plated necklaces with cubic zirconia.

A CNN affiliate reporter was struck in the head with a brick.

Looks like I get to be the DFWMustangs reporter at large today. We're heading right down to within blocks (La Cienega and Smiley) of the action. If someone tries to pull me out of my rig Reginald Denny style, I'm punching the gas.

Comment

• Originally posted by diablo rojo View Post
                              Crenshaw Boulevard in LA is seeing some action.

A Walmart was stormed. They tried to break into the jewelry cases because nothing says "Justice for Trayvon" like some gold plated necklaces with cubic zirconia.

A CNN affiliate reporter was struck in the head with a brick.

Looks like I get to be the DFWMustangs reporter at large today. We're heading right down to within blocks (La Cienega and Smiley) of the action. If someone tries to pull me out of my rig Reginald Denny style, I'm punching the gas.
                              Get that shit on tape. Put a GoPro on the undercarriage too so we can see the look of regret on their faces when you pass over them.
                              Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• And be safe?!
                                sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
                                17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
                                13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
                                86 SVO - Sold
                                '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
                                01 TJ - new toy - Sold
                                65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

Working...
                                X