Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So Zimmerman is charged with 2nd degree murder.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
    I am in the Trails of Chestnut Meadows off 741.

Devonshire is a nice neighborhood.
    I was going to build there (Devonshire), til the tornado hit about a mile away, now my wife is scared to move there. I'm looking in Heath now.
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
      I was going to build there (Devonshire), til the tornado hit about a mile away, now my wife is scared to move there. I'm looking in Heath now.
      ha. one tornado hits forney in probably 50 years and she backs off. Heath is nice. Small, quiet and not hectic.

Comment

ha. one tornado hits forney in probably 50 years and she backs off. Heath is nice. Small, quiet and not hectic.
        Tell me about it, the kicker is this. We were in Devonshire talking with Highland the week before, maybe not even that long. She hears about on the news and does the search on the hood and realizes we were just up the road, so scratch Forney, lol!

I'm cool with Forney...well you live there, but there just might be enough room for the both of us...
        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Tell me about it, the kicker is this. We were in Devonshire talking with Highland the week before, maybe not even that long. She hears about on the news and does the search on the hood and realizes we were just up the road, so scratch Forney, lol!

I'm cool with Forney...well you live there, but there just might be enough room for the both of us...
          You stear clear of Tokyo Harbor and Rio Lerma and we will be all right.

Comment

I am in the Trails of Chestnut Meadows off 741.

Devonshire is a nice neighborhood.
            No shit? I am over there all of the time with warranty service calls. Are you in a Horizon home?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2
            Originally posted by Leah
            Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

• Originally posted by black2002ls View Post
              No shit? I am over there all of the time with warranty service calls. Are you in a Horizon home?

No. A Cheldon home. I know, they aren't in business anymore.

What kind of warranty work?

Comment

You would probably save quite a bit of money out here! Plus I would be helping build your house!

Comment

You would probably save quite a bit of money out here! Plus I would be helping build your house!
                  I know you get more bang for your buck that's for sure. Same Highland home in Collin county adds $50k-$100k it seems.

I'm OK with Forney, its only like 10 minutes to Rockwall and I-30. We'll see, I'll probably stay in this area for another year and then see about moving to that area.

Comment

No. A Cheldon home. I know, they aren't in business anymore.

What kind of warranty work?
                    I am a Warranty Service Manager for Highland/Horizon. I assess issues people are having with their homes and either explain how to fix it/why it isn't covered by our functional warranty, or if it is covered by our warranty getting service scheduled with our trades.

I am more importantly learning the Highland way of building houses so I can start making a LOT more money

Comment

I know you get more bang for your buck that's for sure. Same Highland home in Collin county adds $50k-$100k it seems.

I'm OK with Forney, its only like 10 minutes to Rockwall and I-30. We'll see, I'll probably stay in this area for another year and then see about moving to that area.
                      Hopefully by that tine I am building in Devonshire!

Comment

I am a Warranty Service Manager for Highland/Horizon.
                        Their customer service is impeccable. I will buy another one that's for sure.

Comment

Their customer service is impeccable. I will buy another one that's for sure.
                          Thanks! Are you in a Highland now? If so, what subdivision?

Comment

Thanks! Are you in a Highland now? If so, what subdivision?
                            I built in Suncreek in Allen.

Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                              Not sure for non-chl holder though. I think so.
                              Originally posted by Unicorn Jeff View Post
                              Even if you're not a CHL holder you still have to state you have a firearm in the car.
                              My understanding is that if you are not a CHL holder and carrying in your car, you do not have to offer up that you are armed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chili View Post
                                My understanding is that if you are not a CHL holder and carrying in your car, you do not have to offer up that you are armed.
                                This is true, if he asks, you have to tell him though.

Comment

Working...
                                X