Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So Zimmerman is charged with 2nd degree murder.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
    i guess the FIL should've had a gun so he could shoot him dead right there on the spot after getting punched in the nose.
    Just have one of your brothers do it! Statistics don't lie! Lets stay on this Skittles case though it sounds a lot better

Comment

• why? he murdered that child. now he is attempting to murder his own family.
      THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

why? he murdered that child. now he is attempting to murder his own family.
        A jury found that it was self defense. Therefore murder is incorrect. Murder is when a gang banger does a drive by and kills a couple 3 yr olds. You don't hear much about that on tv though do ya?

Comment

i guess the FIL should've had a gun so he could shoot him dead right there on the spot after getting punched in the nose.
          agreed

I'll never understand why a grown ass man doesn't carry a gun
          http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
            Dude is fucking up.

George Zimmerman punched his father-in-law in the nose and threatened to shoot him and his wife, according to 911 tapes of a domestic incident today.
            Zimmerman, acquitted in July of the murder of teenager Trayvon Martin, was handcuffed and detained and is being questioned by police in Lake Mary, Fla., according to Lake Mary Police Chief Steve Bracknell. He has not been charged because his wife refused to press charges or give police a sworn statement.

Shellie Zimmerman called 911 shortly after 2 p.m. today and reported that her husband assaulted her father, Colin Morgan, and was waving a gun around and threatening her and her relatives, according to police in Lake Mary, Fla.

Lake Mary police took the call "extremely seriously" and sent eight units, including officers in tactical gear with ballistic shields, to the home, according to Police Chief Steve Bracknell.

In the 911 call, Shellie Zimmerman tells a dispatcher that her husband was in his car raging, adding "he continually has his hand on his gun and he says step closer…" When Shellie Zimmerman trails off the dispatcher asks "step closer and what?" to which Shellie responds "a Step closer and he'd shoot us."

Shellie Zimmerman and her father have refused to give police a sworn statement and have said they do not want to press charges, Bracknell said. Both Shellie's lawyer, Kelly Sims, as well as George Zimmerman's lawyer are at the home, ABC News has learned.

Police said that their hands are tied if Shellie Zimmerman and her father do not want to press charges. They told ABC News they were trying to figure out "what we have."

But the 911 tapes describe a terrified Shellie Zimmerman. On the call to a police dispatcher she told police that her husband punched her father in the nose, smashed her iPad, cut it with a pocketknife and raged, "one step closer and he'd shoot us."

"I don't know what he's capable of. I am really, really scared," she told the dispatcher.

When police arrived she could be heard on the phone saying, "Dad, get behind a car or something. I don't know if he's going to start shooting at us or not."George Zimmerman Feels 'Invincible,' His Wife Tells ABC NewsThe incident comes just days after Shellie gave an explosive interview to ABC News in which she said that she's not sure she "ever really knew" her husband through their seven years of marriage and felt she was the victim of verbal abuse by him. She also said she believes the not guilty verdict has left her husband feeling "invincible" and since then has been "making some reckless decisions."

"I think I'm realizing that I have been married to a person for almost seven years, and I don't think that I ever really knew him at all," she said.
            Shellie filed for divorce earlier this month, just two months after her husband was acquitted on murder charges related to the 2012 death of Florida teenager Trayvon Martin.

Shellie said that she had stood by her husband throughout the ordeal that began on Feb. 26, 2012, when he shot and killed the unarmed teenager and came to an end when a Florida jury acquitted him of murder this summer.
            "I stood by my husband through everything and I kind of feel like he left me with a bunch of broken glass that I'm supposed to now assemble and make a life. ... It's just heartbreaking," Shellie said.

"I have a selfish husband. And I think George is all about George," she said.
            George Zimmerman's legal team declined to comment on the divorce proceedings. They did not immediately respond to requests for comment today relating to the domestic incident.
            hell even the thread title calls it murder
            THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

I thought you quit trolling?
              "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• im not trolling
                THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

"charged with"

he was not convicted of it

I know you can't comprehend that because you were convicted of everything you were charged with

Comment

im not trolling
                    You havent changed anything... If you arent trolling, you must not have been trolling all this time, and you really are this dumb.

So what is it?
                    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by Baron View Post
                      I thought you quit trolling?
                      He's not trolling, he's just always a dumbass.
                      "You don't so much drive it, more like poke it with a sharp stick and channel the fury when you piss it off."

FFL & LTC Instructor
                      http://firstresponsefirearms.com/
                      Factory Five MK4 Cobra
                      Build thread-http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/showthread.php?t=17889
                      http://s1124.photobucket.com/albums/l571/BlitzAttack65/
                      www.wix.com/cdurhamwot/blitzattack-mk4-build
                      sigpic

Comment

Typical black opinion, admits previously that he never looked at any details about the event OR the trial, and yet claims Zimmerman is guilty. Well guess what son, she has been caught lying:

Shellie Zimmerman called 911 shortly after 2 p.m. today and reported that her husband assaulted her father, Colin Morgan, and was waving a gun around and threatening her and her relatives, according to police in Lake Mary, Fla... ...A Lake Mary police official later said Zimmerman did not have a gun, officers never found a gun and that Zimmerman himself said he never had a gun on him. "We did not take a gun at all, because there was no reason to take a gun, because his gun was in his truck," Bracknell said.

Shellie Zimmerman, police said, told them she never saw a gun but saw George Zimmerman's hands near where she believed he would have had a weapon.
                        Wonder why she nor her father wanted to press charges or make a sworn statement?

Both Shellie's lawyer, Kelly Sims, as well as George Zimmerman's lawyer were at the home, ABC News has learned.
                        Police said they are reviewing surveillance video from the home and reserve the right to file charges later based on the video. Police said George Zimmerman volunteered the surveillance videos to investigators.
                        I'm thinking she will be going to jail shortly for probation violation by making a false report, and that all of the blacks will be screaming again...

Stevo
                        Originally posted by SSMAN
                        ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

• Wow, what a bitch. Waiving a gun around and putting your hands in your pockets are two completely different things.
                          Originally posted by Buzzo
                          Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

you said you would shut the fuck up, you god damn liar!

Originally posted by naynay View Post
                            as soon as you stop replying...

ready? set. go.

Comment

• I smell nagger

Comment

• She was convicted of perjury. Not credible.

Comment

Working...
                                X