Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So Zimmerman is charged with 2nd degree murder.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Self defense bro!
    Last edited by momo; 11-18-2013, 01:41 PM.
    www.hppmotorsports.com
    ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

• George Zimmerman has been arrested and was en route to the Seminole County Jail, according to Sheriff Don Eslinger.

It's not clear what happened or what crime he's accused of committing, but just before 1:30 p.m., Eslinger confirmed that Zimmerman had been arrested today and was being driven to the county jail in Sanford.

He said more information would be available shortly.

WESH-Channel 2 reported that Zimmerman was accused of domestic violence by a girlfriend.

The Sheriff's Office, in a short news release, reported that the agency had arrested Zimmerman after being called to a disturbance on Topfield Court in western Seminole County near Apopka.

Photos: Orange County jail mug shots

Zimmerman's new girlfriend lives in the 1300 block of Topfield Court, according to an unrelated Lake Mary police report.

Zimmerman, 30, is the former Neighborhood Watch volunteer, who was acquitted in July on a charge that he murdered Trayvon Martin, an unarmed black 17-year-old, last year.

Since then, Zimmerman has had a string of run-ins with law enforcement. In September he was handcuffed by Lake Mary police but released after his estranged wife, Shellie, and her father accused him of threatening them with a gun while they were moving out her belongings.

Zimmerman had arrived at that scene with a woman, Samantha Scheibe, who was described a few days later as his girlfriend by Shellie Zimmerman's attorney, Kelly Sims.

Last week, Lake Mary police officially closed that case, saying they had no solid evidence that Zimmerman had broken the law.

When the searched Zimmerman that afternoon, he had no gun.

Comment

• dang, that guy needs to wear a Go Pro around his chest 24/7 for his own protection (assuming he's innocent).

Comment

• Some people are hard learners. Seems he cannot see how close to the edge of the cliff he was in his grand debut to the world; has to put himself closer to find how far it is to the bottom. Dead pool candidate for next year, or can we get odds on him dead within 3 years?
          Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• The man is just fucking stupid. Plain and simple.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
              George Zimmerman has been arrested and was en route to the Seminole County Jail, according to Sheriff Don Eslinger.

It's not clear what happened or what crime he's accused of committing, but just before 1:30 p.m., Eslinger confirmed that Zimmerman had been arrested today and was being driven to the county jail in Sanford.

He said more information would be available shortly.

WESH-Channel 2 reported that Zimmerman was accused of domestic violence by a girlfriend.

The Sheriff's Office, in a short news release, reported that the agency had arrested Zimmerman after being called to a disturbance on Topfield Court in western Seminole County near Apopka.

Photos: Orange County jail mug shots

Zimmerman's new girlfriend lives in the 1300 block of Topfield Court, according to an unrelated Lake Mary police report.

Zimmerman, 30, is the former Neighborhood Watch volunteer, who was acquitted in July on a charge that he murdered Trayvon Martin, an unarmed black 17-year-old, last year.

Since then, Zimmerman has had a string of run-ins with law enforcement. In September he was handcuffed by Lake Mary police but released after his estranged wife, Shellie, and her father accused him of threatening them with a gun while they were moving out her belongings.

Zimmerman had arrived at that scene with a woman, Samantha Scheibe, who was described a few days later as his girlfriend by Shellie Zimmerman's attorney, Kelly Sims.

Last week, Lake Mary police officially closed that case, saying they had no solid evidence that Zimmerman had broken the law.

When the searched Zimmerman that afternoon, he had no gun.
              Let's not forget there are crazy women out there that know how to get someone in hot water. Unless the unrelated report a theft or something, it sounds like she's familiar with filing police reports.

Comment

• Real winner there.

Sent from my HTC first using Tapatalk
                THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by GeorgeG. View Post
                  Let's not forget there are crazy women out there that know how to get someone in hot water. Unless the unrelated report a theft or something, it sounds like she's familiar with filing police reports.
                  Police were going to, or did file charges against his ex wife for filing a false report.
                  Originally posted by BradM
                  But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                  Originally posted by Leah
                  In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• They are just trying to get him one way or the other. Personally if I were in his shoes I would vacate the US for some Caribbean beach town where no one knows me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                      They are just trying to get him one way or the other. Personally if I were in his shoes I would vacate the US for some Caribbean beach town where no one knows me.
                      No shit, there is no way I would stay here if I was him. He is on the news when he gets pulled over for speeding, who else does the media do that to.

Comment

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
                        Real winner there.

Sent from my HTC first using Tapatalk
                        no one claimed he was a winner nor a saint. just a guy that stopped an assault. amirite?

god bless.
                        It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

• Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                          no one claimed he was a winner nor a saint. just a guy that stopped an assault. amirite?

god bless.
                          yepurite

Comment

• Originally posted by trip mcneely View Post
                            they are just trying to get him one way or the other. Personally if i were in his shoes i would vacate the us for some caribbean beach town where no one knows me.
                            truff x 10!

Comment

• He beat his pregnant GIRLFRIEND. Oh yeah and he's still married. Real winner there.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free
                              THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
                                He beat his pregnant GIRLFRIEND. Oh yeah and he's still married. Real winner there.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free
                                Being a POS has nothing to do with being guilty of unrelated charges.

Comment

Working...
                                X