Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So Zimmerman is charged with 2nd degree murder.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by terror_drone View Post
    tl;dr

but dont we personally know the man, who was the reason we have the amber alert, yet he has yet to be prosecuted. however we let our racist, bigoted beliefs take charge, and continue to run a dead childs name into the ground?

Comment

• court for life!

Comment

• Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
        have a baby and tell me how quick youd be to put your hands on that woman

Comment

have a baby and tell me how quick youd be to put your hands on that woman
          I have a kid, and I am not arguing that. I don't give a shit about GZ, what I am commenting on is the people that want to use what happened as a tool to take away my rights.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
            LOL, when I clicked "Petition":
            It was trying to redirect you to the Obamacare site... Fail

Comment

tl;dr

but dont we personally know the man, who was the reason we have the amber alert, yet he has yet to be prosecuted. however we let our racist, bigoted beliefs take charge, and continue to run a dead childs name into the ground?
              Your stance is so weak and obscure; I can't even reply without shaking my iphone like Treyvon's mama should have done long ago.

Comment

I have a kid, and I am not arguing that. I don't give a shit about GZ, what I am commenting on is the people that want to use what happened as a tool to take away my rights.
                wut? im only pointing out that it is not this mans right to point a shotgun at his pregnant wife. if you condone that, then, you do you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Denny View Post
                  Your stance is so weak and obscure

Comment

court for life!

that nigga on the left holdin his breath or what?

god bless.
                    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

wut? im only pointing out that it is not this mans right to point a shotgun at his pregnant wife. if you condone that, then, you do you.
                      You are so dense, I am only talking about what I copy and pasted from that site.

Comment

You are so dense, I am only talking about what I copy and pasted from that site.
                        He'll try to flip it to where you sound like a sympathizer and/or bad guy. Thankfully, he sucks at that... too.

Comment

court for life!

Comment

• Can we get an IP check on Rodney 2.0?

Stevo
                            Originally posted by SSMAN
                            ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

• Originally posted by stevo View Post
                              Can we get an IP check on Rodney 2.0?

Stevo
                              No need.

got one of CWO asking if im fat, another of broncofraud asking if im gay, and another of a muslim girl asking me to bang her guts out... did the admin finally figure out these sites are money making businesses? if the last site became canada, will this one become argentina? if i do a site called blakstangs who will join me??!!
                              "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by Baron View Post
                                No need.
                                You sure are swinging hard on his nuts, must suck to be you...
                                Originally posted by Silverback
                                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Working...
                                X