Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So Zimmerman is charged with 2nd degree murder.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
    You sure are swinging hard on his nuts, must suck to be you...
    It would be much easier if you weren't up my ass though.
    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by Baron View Post
      It would be much easier if you weren't up my ass though.
      Whats me sliding up your ass have to do with you trying to get our resident mookie banned?
      Originally posted by Silverback
      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Whats me sliding up your ass have to do with you trying to get our resident mookie banned?
        He's gotten himself banned. You've banned people for far less than half the shit he's posting. I dont particularly care for that, and it has driven people away from this board, and will continue to. He gets a pass because he is mod friendly, while others that didnt have mod buddys got the boot for the same reasons. While I'm actively trying to get the board back into the GTG stuff, so that we can continue to have a good time with the good folks on here.

In reality, I dont want him banned, he just needs to give up the childish bullshit, and maybe add to the content of the board.
        "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

He's gotten himself banned. You've banned people for far less than half the shit he's posting. I dont particularly care for that, and it has driven people away from this board, and will continue to. He gets a pass because he is mod friendly, while others that didnt have mod buddys got the boot for the same reasons. While I'm actively trying to get the board back into the GTG stuff, so that we can continue to have a good time with the good folks on here.

In reality, I dont want him banned, he just needs to give up the childish bullshit, and maybe add to the content of the board.
          Are you running for Mayor of DFWMustangs or Capt. Save a Board?
          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Are you running for Mayor of DFWMustangs or Capt. Save a Board?
            Neither. What are you doing?

Comment

Neither. What are you doing?
              Not adding content? Is that what you want me to say?

You're the one that started the thread about BANNING him to the Smackatorium in the VIP thread in July and it looks like you finally sucked enough ADMIN cock to get it done.

Comment

Not adding content? Is that what you want me to say?

You're the one that started the thread about BANNING him to the Smackatorium in the VIP thread in July and it looks like you finally sucked enough ADMIN cock to get it done.
                I sucked admin cock?

Comment

I sucked admin cock?
                  Should I be more specific, Kylers cock, hows that. And exactly who is Nay-Nays Admin/Mod buddy that won't allow him to be banned?

Comment

• What the fuck are we even talking about?

Comment

• and the great divide continues...where it stops, no one knows....but I will be out in the country
                      Originally posted by Sean88gt
                      You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                      Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
                      You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Should I be more specific, Kylers cock, hows that. And exactly who is Nay-Nays Admin/Mod buddy that won't allow him to be banned?
                        Don, maybe you too?

Comment

• Is Naynay even banned? Or did he just log into his alias account for a few days?

Comment

• Shit just got real

Comment

• Originally posted by sig239 View Post
                              ouch....

Comment

• Originally posted by sig239 View Post
                                Tyrone
                                Jamal
                                D'shawn
                                Dwayne

I think those are safe bets.