Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So Zimmerman is charged with 2nd degree murder.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow, I made an alias and after just a couple posts it was banned, the reason given was that alias accounts were not allowed. I guess it is selective.

Stevo
    Originally posted by SSMAN
    ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

• No. Naynay's account has been compromised. A mod is free to look into it. In the mean time watch out for the terror_drone

Sent from my HTC first using Tapatalk

Comment

• Well, he got the drone part right.

Comment

• Originally posted by terror_drone View Post
          No. Naynay's account has been compromised. A mod is free to look into it. In the mean time watch out for the terror_drone

A pansy is still a pansy no matter what moniker it goes by.

Comment

• And then there's that. Because after all its full of comment. You DA king!

Comment

• Content even

Comment

• i tried to get damnitsteve perma banned a couple times but it fell on deaf ears for the longest, i never pressed the issue cause i didn't wanna be a "hitler mod". eventually he crossed the line and was dealt with. if a mod bans someone plenty of people are happy but then we never hear the end from the sniveling little bitches that cry we abuse our mod powers...

damned if you do damned if you don't

so that's why i for one do not bother banning anyone anymore. it's pointless.

also i give it less than 2 years and george z will be a full blown alky or druggie ...or dead

Comment

• That. And why ban naynay? For having a different opinion?

Comment

• Because you make it a point to make racial comments in threads that have nothing to do with racial issues then cry like a bitch to mods when others do it. I didn't know you were some mod's bitch, make sense though.

Stevo
                    Originally posted by SSMAN
                    ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

• quick question.. was i mentioned within the first three posts of this thread: http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/sh...ad.php?t=51203

and have i even bothered to respond? paint a clearer picture bro.. i dont even know who the admins are on this site, the few mods that i do know, know that i get on here to fuck with yall. don asked me to slow it down and i have. Baron, is obviously turd burgalar for calling for me to be banned for no good reason. what would the board be if everyone just agreed with everyone? lol, i enjoy seeing the opposite side of things. fuck it if you cant accept it. really dont bother me.

Comment

• Originally posted by terror_drone View Post
                        quick question.. was i mentioned within the first three posts of this thread: http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/sh...ad.php?t=51203

and have i even bothered to respond? paint a clearer picture bro.. i dont even know who the admins are on this site, the few mods that i do know, know that i get on here to fuck with yall. don asked me to slow it down and i have. Baron, is obviously turd burgalar for calling for me to be banned for no good reason. what would the board be if everyone just agreed with everyone? lol, i enjoy seeing the opposite side of things. fuck it if you cant accept it. really dont bother me.
                        If you dont know why you got banned, you are either dumber than I thought, or this is a troll as well.

You werent even banned, but excluded from many popular forums.
                        "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Good job then! Does kyle eat strawberries and kiwi to help it go down smoother for you?!

Comment

• Wtf Is this?
                            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                              Wtf Is this?
                              Pineapples bro...
                              Originally posted by Sean88gt
                              You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                              Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
                              You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

• Pineapples.

Comment

Working...
                                X