Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So Zimmerman is charged with 2nd degree murder.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jester View Post
    im not upset about it at all. I type everything with a smile on my face.

Read a book and get back to me.

Oh, news flash, I am hoping we go ahead and drop a couple more nukes in some countries with lots of sand and camels.
    I'm guessing you're referring to 'The Rape of Nanking'? Was it a pretty good book? Being serious here, I read a lot.

Comment

• Originally posted by phaux View Post
      I'm guessing you're referring to 'The Rape of Nanking'? Was it a pretty good book? Being serious here, I read a lot.
      yes. it is a real eye opener. Shows you just how horrible man can be.
      Pick it up asap and enjoy. Even has nice pictures of some of the atrocities committed.
      May God give us strength and courage in the time of our darkest hours.
      Semper Fi

Comment

• Bridge over the River Kwai is also a great movie portraying Japanese crimes.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• You are all fucked in the head. None of you know what the fuck each of you are talking about and you guys are having a conversation about the same fucking thing. How that is even possible is beyond me....

Cheerio...
          Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
          Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

• Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
            You are all fucked in the head. None of you know what the fuck each of you are talking about and you guys are having a conversation about the same fucking thing. How that is even possible is beyond me....

Cheerio...
            translation: fuck all you motherfuckers.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

You are all fucked in the head. None of you know what the fuck each of you are talking about and you guys are having a conversation about the same fucking thing. How that is even possible is beyond me....

Cheerio...
              Semper Fi

Comment

lol

Comment

• Originally posted by abecx View Post
                  Come on man that was almost 4 generations ago.
                  http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

yes. it is a real eye opener. Shows you just how horrible man can be.
                    Pick it up asap and enjoy. Even has nice pictures of some of the atrocities committed.
                    Read up on it on wiki for a brief synopsis. I'll check out the book.

What always amazes me about huge massacres like this, the holocaust, and others, is that there's always people who try to deny that such huge events occurred or try to justify it. What brings that up is I was just reading that since it happened there have been handfuls of higher ups in the Japanese govt that say the event was a fabrication. I find that mind boggling. Reminded me of Ahmadinejad.

Comment

What always amazes me about huge massacres like this, the holocaust, and others, is that there's always people who try to deny that such huge events occurred or try to justify it. What brings that up is I was just reading that since it happened there have been handfuls of higher ups in the Japanese govt that say the event was a fabrication. I find that mind boggling. Reminded me of Ahmadinejad.
                      Well, people actually think Obama is an American citizen........nevermind the lack of proof.....cuz if he says it, it's good enough for me!
                      Semper Fi

Comment

I'm afraid I don't really know which direction your going with your bantering... It's ok to joke about it or it was ok to drop the bomb. Need some clarity here. As for knowing you, I don't see what has to do with anything...
                        Originally posted by phaux View Post
                        You must not have read all the posts. Please see several posts up. Jester made a joke about Asians being good nuclear test subjects and then asked if it was too soon. I said that I didn't find it funny and he got all upset about it. Not sure how you came about the above conclusion.
                        Originally posted by Jester View Post
                        you dont think it's funny? I find it hilarious.
                        You got the japs who decided to attack pearl harbor and also rape, slaughter, perform experiments on, etc.. on truly innocent people......get turned into a parking lot. Cry me a fucking river! the japanese were an ENTIRE brainwashed society. the best thing we ever did for that country is vaporize a couple of cities.
                        Do I give a rat's ass about them? nope....not one single bit. not even for a fucking second. I once upon a time gave a shit, but then I read the Rape of Nanking......fuck them. Don't give two shits about those people......but i do like sushi!
                        oh, are we referring to the new and improved Japanese? shit, I like them. They are nice and pleasant and not hellbent on world domination!
                        Originally posted by phaux View Post
                        There, I highlighted the parts where no one knows what the fuck each of you are arguing about but in the same stride of their typing are arguing to prove their point. lulz

I am not saying anyone is factually incorrect, I just think its funny you guys are arguing and no one is on the same damn page...
                        I find it quite hilarious, actually...
                        Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
                        Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cooter View Post
                          lmmfao! People don't forget!
                          Semper Fi

Comment

There is always some fact in all fabrication. I've always found the 6 million people the nazi's apparently executed to be inflated. You always hear that number, but it never seems to add up to that.

Comment

There, I highlighted the parts where no one knows what the fuck each of you are arguing about but in the same stride of their typing are arguing to prove their point. lulz

I am not saying anyone is factually incorrect, I just think its funny you guys are arguing and no one is on the same damn page...
                              I find it quite hilarious, actually...
                              Semper Fi

Comment

• I find turning two Japanese cities into walking glowsticks hilarious. And the shadows burned into the buildings? Call it abstract art. I find it absolutely funny, especially considering what they were doing to those they captured.
                                I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Working...
                                X