Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So Zimmerman is charged with 2nd degree murder.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aint no such thing as a half way crook.

Comment

• Thug Life!
      Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• If you look, dress, and act like a crook, people are gonna assume you're a crook. Now, Zimmerman probably had it in his head that he was gonna scare this kid off, the kid said fuck you and started beating him up, and Zimmerman shot him. Self-Defense...maybe. He did put himself in the situation. I'm gonna go with more bad parenting on this though. If the parents raised Treyvon properly and didn't let him look like a damn gangbanger, he probably wouldn't have ever been in that situation.
        "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

• To me, what ever happened before that punk ass thug attacked Zimmerman is irrelevant.

Once the first punch was thrown, anything Zimmerman did afterwords was in an effort to defend himself, including the use of deadly force.

I'd say the State of Florida better get ready for some riots when this one goes to trial.

mardyn

Comment

• Originally posted by mardyn View Post
            To me, what ever happened before that punk ass thug attacked Zimmerman is irrelevant.

Once the first punch was thrown, anything Zimmerman did afterwords was in an effort to defend himself, including the use of deadly force.

I'd say the State of Florida better get ready for some riots when this one goes to trial.

mardyn
            Yeah and it's all been covered before, but a majority of the people you support Trayvon use that same argument...that Zimmerman started it all.

Honestly, over this one a lot of people out there just skip the "ignorant" category and go straight to stupid. Because either you so blind with hatred/whatever that you can't see both sides OR you're just stupid.

I'm still waiting for something to prove that Zimmerman did something incorrectly.
            Originally posted by MR EDD
            U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

• A lot of people on the other side of this issue adopt the "If you started it, I'm not responsible for anything I do after that" policy.
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• ORLANDO, Florida (Reuters) - A color photograph of George Zimmerman with a bloody, swollen nose taken on the night he shot and killed unarmed black teenager Trayvon Martin last February was posted on the Internet on Monday by Zimmerman's legal defense team.

As the photo began to be circulated widely by the news media, lawyers on both sides disagreed about its significance to the second-degree murder case against Zimmerman.

"It's not a game changer," Zimmerman lawyer Mark O'Mara told Reuters. But O'Mara said the photo was significant in that it shows vividly the injuries Zimmerman incurred during his confrontation with Martin at a condominium in the central Florida town on Sanford.

On February 26, Zimmerman, who was a neighborhood watch volunteer, shot and killed 17-year-old Martin who was walking to the home in Sanford where he was staying with his father.

Zimmerman's murder trial is set for June 2013.

Zimmerman claims he shot Martin in self defense during a struggle.

"Does it really show what happened that night to George? Yes," O'Mara said.

Attorney Ben Crump, who represents Martin's family, however said the photo adds nothing new to the case. Previously released evidence has indicated Zimmerman was hit in the nose during the fight with Martin.

"Trayvon Martin was defending himself. He had every right to stand his ground to defend himself," Crump said.

O'Mara told Reuters that prosecutors in May had given him a grainy black-and-white photocopy of the image which was taken in the back seat of a Sanford police cruiser. O'Mara said he received the digital image from prosecutors after repeated demands by his office and he posted it Monday on Zimmerman's defense website.

Comment

• LOLz, what was Martin defending himself from?
                  Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                  HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
                    LOLz, what was Martin defending himself from?
                    Getting caught prowling homes.
                    Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                    I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                    Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                    Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                    dont downshift!!
                    Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

• a crazy gun wielding whitish mexican
                      THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
                        Getting caught prowling homes.
                        The big scary guy with the gun!

I love how the darkies from the gang culture want to play victim when they get their asses whipped. Like the dude in that other thread who punched the clerk.

Apparently everyone is a hard ass until they get sent home with a new asshole.
                        Originally posted by racrguy
                        What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                        Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• lol @ "gang culture"
                          THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
                            lol @ "gang culture"
                            Lol all you want, doesn't change the fact that Trayvon Martin is a loser. Maybe that is what we should call it, the loser culture.
                            What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                            Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Fuck that piece of shit. 1 less.

Comment

• Dude got blasted, and deserved it. Hopefully people will learn from this.
                                DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Working...
                                X