Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So Zimmerman is charged with 2nd degree murder.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Woah, I think Wild bill just gave you the green light.

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
      Another thought, how is Zimmerman going to get a fair trial?

Has anyone else noticed the lack of the word "alleged" in front of all the media coverage?

Every report I have seen says he did it with the painfully obvious omission of the word "alleged"...
      Nice catch.

I hope it will come out self defience, simply because of gun rights. But let the victim have his day.
      Photobucket

Comment

Originally posted by FRANCISCO308 View Post
        Tell us how you reall feel? lol
        He would but he is being censored to protect the thin skinned crybabies.

Comment

Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
          He would but he is being censored to protect the thin skinned crybabies.
          Seems to me that he did a good job of saying what he wanted to without being censored. Of course you probably don't care that we have or had founding members that are of color and find it offensive. You probably also don't care that some words are offensive and not tolerated at work stations that most are here at all day.
          Originally posted by Silverback
          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

The tags on this thread made me giggle.

This guy probably had a chance before he went off on his own doing whatever the hell he is doing. He should have listened to his lawyers.

Comment

I saw a news item that there was 9 people murdered and 52 (?) wounded in Chicago the same week that Trayvon got capped. Anybody hear about that? Nope. Know why? It's Barry's hometown, that's why. This is all about politics. Bait and switch.

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
                I saw a news item that there was 9 people murdered and 52 (?) wounded in Chicago the same week that Trayvon got capped. Anybody hear about that? Nope. Know why? It's Barry's hometown, that's why. This is all about politics. Bait and switch.
                Yeah...I made that point once too. 45 deaths a day on average from what I could tell that are violent or murders...etc and this one gets all the attention.
                Originally posted by MR EDD
                U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Its a bunch of bullshit if you ask me, it seems that know one is raised with common sense anymore. So what if someone is following you, I get followed all the fucking time. JC Penneys, Walmart, grocery stores, so fucking what. I'm not doing anything but shopping, if these queers want to steroetype me, than go right ahead. If they feel they need to search me all they are going to find is a big ass gun. If one of them morons decides to tackle me or attack me, they will get what that youngster did, a torso full of Winchesters best.
                  Originally posted by Silverback
                  Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Ted View Post
                    I think that this sends a clear message that a person's right to defend his self is no longer a right. It just takes the media and a hate group to get those rights thrown out.
                    As far as a persons right to defend him or herself no longer being a right, I don't think it sends that message at all.

Comment

Originally posted by WildBill View Post
                      Calm down................when you get to work, just beat off like you used to do. I will help you get your calm.

Comment

Originally posted by Cannon88 View Post
                        what a great friend

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post

Has anyone else noticed the lack of the word "alleged" in front of all the media coverage?
                          its not alleged because he has admitted to shooting and killing Martin. The argument for the courts is whether its was justifiable homicide or murder/manslaughter.

I'm thinking he will be charged with manslaughter. The 911 recording has him chasing martin in his truck and on foot. Then after the call he doesnt return to the truck, he is still hyped up and continues looking for and encounters Martin. Which leads to some sort of altercation and Zimmerman killing Martin at the scene

Comment

Originally posted by Cannon88 View Post
                            Bill pm'd me some gay shit last year. I'm pretty sure he's a shit stabbing Leisure Pirate.
                            Ded

Comment

Originally posted by TX_92_Notch View Post
                              Weeks of listening to the media would lead you to think this was a senseless killing of a 12 year old boy (since the only pictures they show depict a very young, innocent looking teenager).
                              If anyone has ever doubted there was a media bias, this case should change their mind.

The old saying was "Newspapers are only interested in selling newspapers."
                              Not sure what the modern digital equivalent would be.

A few minutes of listening to the facts, unedited, quickly convinces you that our country is fucked because this was nothing more than self defense after Zimmerman was attacked.
                              What is your source for the unedited facts?

Comment

Originally posted by John -- '02 HAWK View Post
                                its not alleged because he has admitted to shooting and killing Martin. The argument for the courts is whether its was justifiable homicide or murder/manslaughter.

I'm thinking he will be charged with manslaughter. The 911 recording has him chasing martin in his truck and on foot. Then after the call he doesnt return to the truck, he is still hyped up and continues looking for and encounters Martin. Which leads to some sort of altercation and Zimmerman killing Martin at the scene
                                He's been charged with 2nd degree murder. Do you think it will be reduced to manslaughter later?
                                Men have become the tools of their tools.
                                -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Working...
                                X