Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So Zimmerman is charged with 2nd degree murder.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
    From the woodwork........

Comment

• Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
      From the woodwork........

I get "mystery" PM's all the time, too, Detective.

Comment

• Did someone "summon" me?
        Originally posted by Silverback
        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Best internet board ever. It'd be perfect if Ricky wasn't here.
          Originally posted by talisman View Post
          ERMERGERD TERK TER MER ERN PERSERN, PERNK!111

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
            Best internet board ever. It'd be perfect if Ricky wasn't here.
            Don't shoot the messenger, or in this case the 'driver'...
            Originally posted by Silverback
            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

I'm not surprised.

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
              Did someone "summon" me?
              What a coincidence.

Comment

• Matt, I'm just curious who the gutless punks are that won't say anything to your face? We all know that Brent showed up to Dino's and didn't give you any quarter, and well, you mysteriously clammed up after this exchange:

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
                Do you want to meet somewhere? We can have a GTG of two. Just let me know. Hell, I'll take a vacation day. I'm sure there's some gym we can meet at.
                I've got a hankerin' for Jumbo Jack right now tough guy.
                Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
                Time and place?
                What is this, 2003? Lamar and Collins. 15 minutes, obviously.
                You've also mysteriously dropped off the map of the major GTGs you used to come out to in the last year, while the people you constantly call cowards regularly post where they will be and show up. Do you think that by repeating this line of nonsense about everyone being afraid of you constantly it will somehow become truth? Because I'll be here to point out the contrary, just fyi. I've decided I'm going to start being much more thorough with old quotes, too, since you seem to enjoy jumping on old arguments you've already fled from multiple times. Just a friendly heads up from a cowardly keyboard warrior.

Comment

• So the fun's over now? You two shit fucks are done already? A few posts in reminding you both of how weak and unstable you are and now it's all serious business?
                  AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAA
                  Fucking chodes.

Comment

Matt, I'm just curious who the gutless punks are that won't say anything to your face? We all know that Brent showed up to Dino's and didn't give you any quarter, and well, you mysteriously clammed up after this exchange:

You've also mysteriously dropped off the map of the major GTGs you used to come out to in the last year, while the people you constantly call cowards regularly post where they will be and show up. Do you think that by repeating this line of nonsense about everyone being afraid of you constantly it will somehow become truth? Because I'll be here to point out the contrary, just fyi. I've decided I'm going to start being much more thorough with old quotes, too, since you seem to enjoy jumping on old arguments you've already fled from multiple times. Just a friendly heads up from a cowardly keyboard warrior.
                    I've worked my ass off this year and will gross about $120k. That's the reason I've not been to any GTGs, but if you want, I know of a gym that will sponsor a bout if you would care to dance.

Comment

I've worked my ass off this year and will gross about $120k. That's the reason I've not been to any GTGs, but if you want, I know of a gym that will sponsor a bout if you would care to dance.

Swing or Salsa? So I'm confused. Weren't we just talking about how "No one would dare say anything to your face?" Yet Brent has come specifically to you, and I've offered up multiple times to meet. Yet when this is pointed out it changes from saying something to your face, to now we are having a fight? Do I have that correct?

Why don't you just say everyone on here is afraid to fight you to begin with, instead of changing the nature of the argument every time it is pointed out that you are full of shit? In addition, as I've already provided you with multiple opportunities to meet me, why would I come to you or bother to show up at this point knowing that you have vanished every time this same tired exchange has played out?

Comment

• Nice job posting up your salary, too, Freight Train. lmgdao Funny how insecure people display all the same traits. In fact I seem to remember saying something similar fairly recently:

I just can't figure out the science behind it. We had Steve, who finally took his smilie faces and retreated to a site he could moderate so people wouldn't be mean or misunderstand his sense of humor. Stepping into the batter box directly after his departure, 03trublugt took fairy tales and contact sports into the upper

Comment

• Comment

BEEEEEEEERRRPP BEEEEEERRPP!$!$!$!$$!$!$!$!$!$!$$!$!$!$!$!$!$!$$!$ !$!$!

Get it? cop horn

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Jedi View Post
                                LMAO! Is that Bud Bundy?

Comment

Working...
                                X