Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So Zimmerman is charged with 2nd degree murder.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matt couldn't carry Eastwood's wife's purse.

Comment

• Do ya....PUNK?!

Comment

• So um... Any update with the Zimmerman bullshit?

Comment

• uhh, yeah.. he's goin down down down down
          THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
            I don't care what he said. That's an entirely different topic. My point and everyone else's (which you're helping solidify with every post in this vein) is that you're grasping at straws to get the heat off your neck.
            I get your point, and you're wrong. I have felt no heat. These idiots are being dumb. I clearly explained myself in the exchange with CJ. The only heat I feel now is the utter disappointment if you join the ranks of their stupidity. PLEASE, DON SVO! PLEASE SEE PAST YOUR CONCEAL CARRY BADGE AND DON'T DO IT!

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
              I get your point, and you're wrong. I have felt no heat. These idiots are being dumb. I clearly explained myself in the exchange with CJ. The only heat I feel now is the utter disappointment if you join the ranks of their stupidity. PLEASE, DON SVO! PLEASE SEE PAST YOUR CONCEAL CARRY BADGE AND DON'T DO IT!
              I won't, so long as you stop contradicting yourself. Deal?

And that, kids, is a terrific conundrum! ...and I ain't talking about a Midlothian prophylactic.
              Originally posted by PGreenCobra
              I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
              Originally posted by Trip McNeely
              Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
              dont downshift!!
              Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

• This...

... climb over it. Need a step stool?

Comment

This...

You don't upset me. I'm much harder to fool with smoke and mirrors. David Copperfield would have hated having me in his audience.
                  Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                  I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                  Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                  Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                  dont downshift!!
                  Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

• Not trying to upset you. I am trying to be your friend!

Comment

This...

Must have missed them handing these out at my CHL class.

Is it a CHB?

Comment

On a scale of 1-10, what number would you give yourself in overall intelligence? In comparison to the rest of us, here, on this website. Possibly a nine or 9.5?
                        www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

• SS JUNK is going to need lessons in Mandarin pretty soon.
                          sigpic

Comment

Not trying to upset you. I am trying to be your friend!
                            Unfortunately now you are back in the spotlight, and still guilty of contradicting yourself. Plead guilty and throw yourself upon the mercy of the court. You may just get sentenced to time served and be able to save some. modicum of face.
                            Last edited by The King; 12-31-2012, 03:09 PM.

Comment

• i went back and read the post/accusation that is in question. wildbill annoys the fuck out of me at times... but he got you good on that one SS..

a got is a got even if it's from wildbill

/discussion

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                                Swing or Salsa? So I'm confused. Weren't we just talking about how "No one would dare say anything to your face?" Yet Brent has come specifically to you, and I've offered up multiple times to meet. Yet when this is pointed out it changes from saying something to your face, to now we are having a fight? Do I have that correct?

Why don't you just say everyone on here is afraid to fight you to begin with, instead of changing the nature of the argument every time it is pointed out that you are full of shit? In addition, as I've already provided you with multiple opportunities to meet me, why would I come to you or bother to show up at this point knowing that you have vanished every time this same tired exchange has played out?
                                Let me set you straight, Mr. Willingly Ignorant.

When Brent came up to the table, he was carrying his sub. He looked directly at me and said "Are you going to kick my ass?". I replied with, "not unless I have to". Both Brent and I were nothing but cordial the entire lunch. If Brent was feeling frisky, he sure didn't try to push any buttons.

If you are getting ANY other info, you are more than likely getting it from Brent himself. Try asking 2165 Turbo Rail (Chris) or Bernie Mosfet. They were both there and saw the whole thing.

And in what delusional situation have I vanished? The last time you and I were at a GTG it was for one of Don's birthdays, and you sure as Hell didn't come up to me and try to start shit. There are pics floating around proving I was there. Like I've said since Day 1, you have a propensity to run your mouth online, but do nothing of the sort in person. You didn't do it at the bar, and you didn't do it at Craig's house when you had the chance.

I'm not ever going to start shit in public just because you are not worth any trouble. Now if you want to sign a waiver and meet at a gym, then I will be more than happy to oblige.

I don't go looking for trouble, but I'm sure not going to back down from such a waste of humanity like yourself. I've stood ready to do violence on behalf of my country and/or community since 1987. Considering what I've faced in the past, I'm not concerned one bit that you will accept.

You get your kicks out of being the big DFWM interwebz bully, but your crap won't fly with me. I'm calling you out to show that you have not one ounce of courage to back up what you fling online. If you talked half the shit you do online to Trayvon, you'd look just like Zimmerman did in those pictures.

Comment

Working...
                                X