Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So Zimmerman is charged with 2nd degree murder.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Magnus View Post
    http://twitter.com/#!/MiamiHerald/st.../photo/1/large

He should have bought some skittles.
    It would have been epic if he had a case ordered.

Stevo
    Originally posted by SSMAN
    ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimbo View Post
      lol, years ago, a friend of mine took to calling me n i g g a jimbo (after the huck finn character). That nick name caught on like wildfire, lol.
      I love getting called a racist.....i really do

Lets see:

my favortie guitar player......Jimi Hendrix
      my favorite musician............Bob Marley
      my favorite blues player........B.B. King
      Favorite athlete..................Emmit Smith.....met a few times when shooting for show and he was awesome. very well spoken, classy, great sense of humor and happy to talk
      favorite actor.....................Morgan Freeman....duh....also responsible for how I picture God. lol
      favorite comedian................Richard Pryor or Bill Cosby

But yep, Im a racist.....lulz
      May God give us strength and courage in the time of our darkest hours.
      Semper Fi

Comment

• Originally posted by Jester View Post
        I love getting called a racist.....i really do

Lets see:

my favortie guitar player......Jimi Hendrix
        my favorite musician............Bob Marley
        my favorite blues player........B.B. King
        Favorite athlete..................Emmit Smith.....met a few times when shooting for show and he was awesome. very well spoken, classy, great sense of humor and happy to talk
        favorite actor.....................Morgan Freeman....duh....also responsible for how I picture God. lol
        favorite comedian................Richard Pryor or Bill Cosby

But yep, Im a racist.....lulz
        "I can't be racist, I have several black friends!"

Lulz.. Lamest justification ever.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chili View Post
          "I can't be racist, I have several black friends!"

Lulz.. Lamest justification ever.
          oh no, I still hate a ni66er......truelly hate and would like to pump a round into the forehead of every one of them.

Not a racist.....a realist.

I have 4 black friends......well.....3 really....one is so close to beign a ni66er i have to drag behind my jeep every once in awhile to remind his Uncle Tom ass that he has a job and a good family and to pull his pants up......but the fucking english language owns him.

So what I am trying to say is that I am a racist cuz I don't like the person's skin color? lmao....yeah, that's it.....lulz......nope, I dont like the fact that it is cool to be a ghetto ass ni66er gangsta that disrespects every thing he/she comes into contact with. Walks all over the freedoms his forefathers provided and acts like he is owed something.
          Semper Fi

Comment

• Originally posted by slow99 View Post
            Cooling his "heals" ... wow.
            Maybe he played World of Warcraft a lot....
            Originally posted by racrguy
            What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
            Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

oh no, I still hate a ni66er......truelly hate and would like to pump a round into the forehead of every one of them.

Not a racist.....a realist.

I have 4 black friends......well.....3 really....one is so close to beign a ni66er i have to drag behind my jeep every once in awhile to remind his Uncle Tom ass that he has a job and a good family and to pull his pants up......but the fucking english language owns him.

So what I am trying to say is that I am a racist cuz I don't like the person's skin color? lmao....yeah, that's it.....lulz......nope, I dont like the fact that it is cool to be a ghetto ass ni66er gangsta that disrespects every thing he/she comes into contact with. Walks all over the freedoms his forefathers provided and acts like he is owed something.
              If your dislike is based on the color then it's racist. Plain and simple.

If your dislike is due to their actions, then it isn't racist. But if that is the case then eliminate the ni66er comments, and base it on their actions.

"I hate thugs" or "I hate ghetto-ass people" is one thing, because there are thugs and ghetto type personalities of every race. But the whole "there are ni66ers and there are black people" is a bullshit argument.

If you use the term ni66er, then you are clearly basing that comment on race, no matter how you may justify it. You are obscuring your dislike under the viel of color, rather than actions.

Comment

oh no, I still hate a ni66er..
                Who would have thought you hate anal lube!

Stevo
                ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

• Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                  Cooling his "heals" ... wow.
                  Lol, they edited it.

Stevo

Comment

• Originally posted by stevo View Post
                    Who would have thought you hate anal lube!

Stevo
                    blasphemy
                    Semper Fi

Comment

• I finally got to watch the MSNBC link of the two "former" attorneys.

Good for the older/shorter one! He had the guts to speak the truth and even held the media accountable for posting the mug shot pic of Zimmerman and the pic of Trayvon that depicts him as a sweet 12 year old boy. He even asked them why they haven't use his Twitter page pic of him at 17 years old flipping the bird to the camera.

If what he described of the incident is true, then the prosecutor has one hell of a hill to climb to prove that Zimmerman can be any where guilty within a reasonable doubt.

Booo to the "Special Prosecutor" that said Zimmerman profiled Martin. So what? He's a suspicious person in a suspicious place. Show me where "profiling" is against the law in Florida.

Comment

• Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
                        I finally got to watch the MSNBC link of the two "former" attorneys.

Good for the older/shorter one! He had the guts to speak the truth and even held the media accountable for posting the mug shot pic of Zimmerman and the pic of Trayvon that depicts him as a sweet 12 year old boy. He even asked them why they haven't use his Twitter page pic of him at 17 years old flipping the bird to the camera.

(...)
                        Those two reminded me of a real life Denny Crane / Alan Shore duo.
                        Men have become the tools of their tools.
                        -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

• NRA official: Media sensationalizing Martin case

Sign in to your Spectrum account for the easiest way to view and pay your bill, watch TV, manage your account and more.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chili View Post
                            If your dislike is based on the color then it's racist. Plain and simple.

If your dislike is due to their actions, then it isn't racist. But if that is the case then eliminate the ni66er comments, and base it on their actions.

"I hate thugs" or "I hate ghetto-ass people" is one thing, because there are thugs and ghetto type personalities of every race. But the whole "there are ni66ers and there are black people" is a bullshit argument.

If you use the term ni66er, then you are clearly basing that comment on race, no matter how you may justify it. You are obscuring your dislike under the viel of color, rather than actions.

Just like there are "white trash", there are "ni66ers". I don't want to associate with either of them. I think the ni66ger vs black people argument is perfectly reasonable.

Comment

• I can't seem to embed the video but if you want to know how absurd this case is, go over to MSNBC and watch what Alan Dershowitz (Harvard law professor) has to say about it. He says the affidavit filed with the court doesn't even satisfy the requirement of probable cause much less reasonable doubt. He says any competent judge will throw the case out.
                              What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                              Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                                Just like there are "white trash", there are "ni66ers". I don't want to associate with either of them. I think the ni66ger vs black people argument is perfectly reasonable.
                                Reasonable? Maybe, if one can look at someone without already having a bias. How many people, white, black, asian, etc. can really do that?
                                Hellcat Charger

Comment

Working...
                                X