Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So Zimmerman is charged with 2nd degree murder.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by YALE View Post
    Man, it's easy to have more muscle and adrenalin than sense at 17. It's possible he was a little unbalanced, and just made the wrong decision. Honestly, though, if I were GZ, I'd never have gotten out of the car. You can roll your window down and hurl Monty Python-level insults at people, and maintain the tactical advantage of being far more protected and mobile than those on foot.
    How do you keep someone on view when they go between buildings?

Comment

• Did anyone see the article where GZ testified against the Sanford police, specifically the Chief, in favor of a homeless BLACK man who was beaten by the son if a white Sanford cop? This was a year prior to the shooting. Not only does this show his feelings towards blacks, if also shows he was not in with the police.

Comment

• Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
        How do you keep someone on view when they go between buildings?
        I would guess you don't.
        ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Originally posted by Sgt Beavis View Post
          But beyond that I think this is putting a real exclamation point on race relations in this country. We've got some serious issues we need to make some real effort to resolve. This is something only people can fix.

Racism isn't going anywhere. Look no further than this very board. It is celebrated. When you add in all the people that profit off of it, yeah... Not going to happen

Matt - Just about everything you say annoys me, but "on view" might take the trophy.
          Originally posted by BradM
          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
          Originally posted by Leah
          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by YALE View Post
            I would guess you don't.
            Hence the comment "these assholes always get away".

Stevo
            Originally posted by SSMAN
            ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

• Typical teenager that thinks the earth revolves around him and is indestructible. He knew Zimmerman was following him, he was pissed, and wanted to teach that "cracker" a lesson. Young punk made a stupid decision and it cost him his life. Hell there are probably plenty of hard asses on this board that might have done something similar back in their youth.

If he was truly in fear of his life why wouldn't he run home, why didn't he call 911, etc. etc.? I was thinking about this the other day, and I honestly think if TM had called 911, and then the confrontation had happened (no matter who instigated) Zimmerman would be in jail right now... no one would have bought the self defense despite the physical evidence.

Comment

• Originally posted by stevo View Post
                Hence the comment "these assholes always get away".

Stevo
                That they do.
                ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post

Matt - Just about everything you say annoys me, but "on view" might take the trophy.
                  That's not my intent Brent. You will have to deal with your own issues.

Comment

• Originally posted by jakesford View Post

If he was truly in fear of his life why wouldn't he run home, why didn't he call 911, etc. etc.? I was thinking about this the other day, and I honestly think if TM had called 911, and then the confrontation had happened (no matter who instigated) Zimmerman would be in jail right now... no one would have bought the self defense despite the physical evidence.
                    I thing this point was lost during the trial. Instead of running away, or calling 911, he decided to deal with it through physical violence.

Comment

• Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
                      I thing this point was lost during the trial. Instead of running away, or calling 911, he decided to deal with it through physical violence.
                      I had a few people de-friend me on FB for making this argument.

Stevo
                      Originally posted by SSMAN
                      ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Stevo
                        Haha, if you want to really have fun, go read the comments to a NY times / CBS / MSNBC etc. article over the trial... Our country is full of idiots.

Comment

Stevo
                          I'll bet you lost a ton of sleep. :-)

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                            Racism isn't going anywhere. Look no further than this very board. It is celebrated. When you add in all the people that profit off of it, yeah... Not going to happen

Totally agree. People are people and they will do such things. However I do think we can move the needle. At the very least we cannot throw our hands up and just say to hell with it.

Comment

• If anything the media and the current regime has moved the needle way back to the left in the opposite direction by a land slide.

Comment

• Fuck him glad he's gone one less thug!

Comment

Working...
                                X