Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So Zimmerman is charged with 2nd degree murder.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's a shame many of us defended this dumbass' actions based on the evidence. He's going to catch a bullet that will kill him at some point, and I'm hoping it happens sooner rather than later.
    Originally posted by BradM
    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
    Originally posted by Leah
    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
      defended this dumbass' actions based on the evidence.
      Isn't that what you're supposed to do though? Instead of the opposite and crucify someone based on a lack of evidence?
      sigpic

Comment

• Pew,pew,pew !

Comment

• Originally posted by Magnus View Post
          Isn't that what you're supposed to do though? Instead of the opposite and crucify someone based on a lack of evidence?
          Of course. However, the fact that he can't keep his name out of headlines seems to lend some credibility to the picture prosecutors attempted to paint.

Comment

• Originally posted by Samhain View Post
            Ballin under control.
            Lmao!
            Originally posted by davbrucas
            I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Of course. However, the fact that he can't keep his name out of headlines seems to lend some credibility to the picture prosecutors attempted to paint.
              How do you keep your name out of the headlines when someone shoots at you?
              sigpic

Comment

How do you keep your name out of the headlines when someone shoots at you?
                From what I read this was a road rage incident. There isn't a doubt in my mind that he escalated the situation.

Comment

From what I read this was a road rage incident. There isn't a doubt in my mind that he escalated the situation.
                  Isn't the other person is the one who just shot at someone, instead of a returning fire from zimmerman? I realize he's saying "he pulled a gun", but who wouldn't be saying that to cover their own ass at that point?
                  sigpic

Comment

• Pretty much irrelevant. Bullet hole through window aimed directly at the driver. That's attempted murder in any court in America. He's going to big boy prison for a minimum 20.
                    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                      Pretty much irrelevant. Bullet hole through window aimed directly at the driver. That's attempted murder in any court in America. He's going to big boy prison for a minimum 20.
                      I just want to point out how absolutely hilarious facebook is going to be when people start bitching that someone tried to kill Zimmerman, and they're going to jail for it.
                      sigpic

Comment

I just want to point out how absolutely hilarious facebook is going to be when people start bitching that someone tried to kill Zimmerman, and they're going to jail for it.
                        Just imagine if he's black.
                        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• As a silver lining, Zimmerman seems to be bringing out the trash in society as they try to kill him and they either end up dead or going to jail. Not saying he is a good person, but he seems to attract trouble for some reason.

Comment

• He really needs to write a book entitled:

"If I would have done it"

And he also needs to go live in a town with a population under 1000 far out in BFE for a good long time.
                            WH

Comment

• Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                              He really needs to write a book entitled:

"If I would have done it"
                              If he would have done what?
                              Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                              HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
                                If he would have done what?
                                Makes about as much sense as the OJ book of the same title. Seeing as how we all know he was guilty as sin.
                                WH

Comment

Working...
                                X