Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So Zimmerman is charged with 2nd degree murder.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hobie View Post
    That's out of context, quote the whole paragraph.

Everyone on boards gets all cunty and wants to argue each and every word with attempts to twist this way and that.

I'm basically saying, I see the prosecution saying Martin was in fear and Zimmerman's actions make him the aggressor. I see the defense saying Zimmerman was simply trying to follow the boy and Martin was the aggressor.

There is no one to refute Zimmerman's version of how the fight started so I think he'll be fine. Have I said this before? Seems like it.

How is it out of context, when that one statement is not legal, and being not legal throws the rest of the paragraph out the window? Without it being legal to beat someone because they put a hand in their pocket and without it being illegal to use deadly force to defend one's self, it makes the entire paragraph just hot air.

Now, with that out of the way, answer the question I put forth to you:

"You can see the prosecution saying something that is entirely not legal?"

Stevo
    Originally posted by SSMAN
    ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

• Originally posted by dee View Post
      Wouldn't this all be thrown out since the kid made it to his house then left to confront?
      That's the first I've heard of this. Link? If he made it home then went back then that certainly helps the defense.

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
      Yeah, I agree. His house was around 100 feet away and could have just walked or ran for that matter back to his house. He was also on the phone with DeeDee or whatever. If her story is true why didn't she call the cops or walk out to see what was going on? I mean it is a straight path from her place to where he was, she could have stood outside and watched it all go down....
      Right now they're saying it was over 200ft to Green's apartment. Maybe I'm wrong, but I think you're confusing Green for Dee Dee. Dee Dee was ~240 miles away.
      US Politics in three words - Divide and Conquer

Comment

• Originally posted by stevo View Post
        How is it out of context, when that one statement is not legal, and being not legal throws the rest of the paragraph out the window? Without it being legal to beat someone because they put a hand in their pocket and without it being illegal to use deadly force to defend one's self, it makes the entire paragraph just hot air.

Now, with that out of the way, answer the question I put forth to you:

"You can see the prosecution saying something that is entirely not legal?"

Stevo
        Stop going out of your way to be an ass. My reply would be the same as the post you just quoted.

Comment

That's the first I've heard of this. Link? If he made it home then went back then that certainly helps the defense.

Right now they're saying it was over 200ft to Green's apartment. Maybe I'm wrong, but I think you're confusing Green for Dee Dee. Dee Dee was ~240 miles away.
          HUH?.........Where did you hear it was ONLY 200 ft to Green's apt?
          IF that is the case, how in the hell can ANYONE with just one oz. of gray matter not sat that the kid hid and confronted Zimmerman. He could have EASILY been back in the apt.
          It also brings up another point. IF this happened this damn close to the apartment, how come the kids Dad or the GF didn't know WTF was going on?
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by WildBill View Post
            IF that is the case, how in the hell can ANYONE with just one oz. of gray matter not sat that the kid hid and confronted Zimmerman. He could have EASILY been back in the apt.
            It also brings up another point. IF this happened this damn close to the apartment, how come the kids Dad or the GF didn't know WTF was going on?
            The link posted on the top of this page has a picture of the area. It was all in a very small area with very little time to get walk anywhere.

I dunno but if someone was "stalking" me and all I had was "skittles and iced tea" and I feared for myself, I wouldn't be playing hide-n-seek with them. I would be speed walking or running my ass home....
            Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
            Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

It doesn't help the defense. The defense needs no help at this point, it would further cement the idea that Martin came outside looking to start some shit and got more than he bargained for. The prosecution has made it painfully clear that there is no reason to prosecute Zimmerman.

1. Police release Zimmerman after questioning.
              2. DA says no grounds for prosecution, will not pursue.
              3. Special Investigator gets grilled this morning and admits, on record, that everything he has said is utter supposition and they have NO evidence supporting anything said in court.
              4. 6'2" 180+lb Martin has a very public, very traceable history of assaulting people for fun.
              5. Pictures show a beat-to-hell Zimmerman
              6. Zimmerman is a licensed CHL holder, assault with a deadly weapon (beating someone's head into the pavement is certainly AWDW) is the reason Florida and other states have the "Stand Your Ground" statute. A CHL holder is legally allowed to use deadly force.

Unless something ground-breaking surfaces, Zimmerman was completely justified in shooting Martin. As far as I am concerned, this whole case is a farce to appease the ignorant masses who can't seem to grasp that decent folk don't like being victimized.
              Originally posted by PGreenCobra
              I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
              Originally posted by Trip McNeely
              Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
              dont downshift!!
              Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                Exactly. It was the DA in whatever county that is, that told the police there wasn't enough evidence to prosecute. Then came in the State's "special investigators", who flat out made up evidence and got called on it in the bond hearing this morning. That fat fuck couldn't make up shit enough when put on the spot.

"How did you come about this conclusion."

"Uh, well.... Hmmm."
                "Do you have any evidence to support this?"
                Well, no, but..."
                Thank you, that's all I have your honor."

Granted, I'm a fucking prick, but I'd have driven that shit home with a freight train. I'm sorry, what? No evidence? No witness statement to ____? So, you falsified the reports in your investigation? What drove you to do that? Do you know what ethics are? Are you being pressured by your superiors to falsify evidence to secure a conviction? One man already lost his life in this incident, why do you want to see another man lose his life?"
                Prosecutors have been indicted on perjury charges for placing that kind of falsified information in subpoenas.
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
                  It doesn't help the defense. The defense needs no help at this point, it would further cement the idea that Martin came outside looking to start some shit and got more than he bargained for. The prosecution has made it painfully clear that there is no reason to prosecute Zimmerman.

3. Special Investigator gets grilled this morning and admits, on record, that everything he has said is utter supposition and they have NO evidence supporting anything said in court.
                  4. 6'2" 180+lb Martin has a very public, very traceable history of assaulting people for fun.
                  6. Zimmerman is a licensed CHL holder, assault with a deadly weapon (beating someone's head into the pavement is certainly AWDW) is the reason Florida and other states have the "Stand Your Ground" statute. A CHL holder is legally allowed to use deadly force.

Unless something ground-breaking surfaces, Zimmerman was completely justified in shooting Martin. As far as I am concerned, this whole case is a farce to appease the ignorant masses who can't seem to grasp that decent folk don't like being victimized.
                  But Zimmerman disobeyed "orders" and was stalking this young boy....
                  Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

• Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
                    not sure if serious... but those are not orders, that's a police dispatcher. And according to the testimony he stopped pursuing him when the operator told him that, and then was confronted at his vehicle.
                    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
                      Yeah. If any shit loke that gets uttered, i have a feeling that it would go over like a solid lead balloon and Omera will tear it apart.
                      Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                      I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                      Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                      Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                      dont downshift!!
                      Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Just to expand on number 1.

"Almost immediately, within around thirty-seven minutes after the shooting, Zimmerman was already waiving his right to an attorney. He then proceeded to interview with the police for several hours without any legal representation present.

Then the next day, still without any attorney present or legal advice, Zimmerman took the police back to the scene of the shooting at the Retreat at Twin Lakes, and reenacted what happened on the evening of February 26th with them, step-by-step on video.

Had Zimmerman’s narrative and recounting of the details of that evening been any less than 100% consistent, that’s the moment when everything would have fallen apart for him — sometime right around February 27th. The police had every reason and opportunity to document and doggedly pursue any differences they saw between Zimmerman’s initial interview and his video re-enactment the following day.

Rather than finding anything they could follow up with, what happened instead? The Sanford Police Department was unable to obtain any evidence that would allow them to press even involuntary manslaughter charges against Zimmerman. And no new evidence changed that, even as days and weeks passed."

Comment

Let's not forget the prosecution keeps hammering that Zimmermam didn't go to the hospital, and was never treated for a broken nose. To which the defense said "do you not have a copy of the medical report?". The Investigator responded that no, he did not, and that he never asked Zimmerman if he had been treated medically.
                          Originally posted by BradM
                          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                          Originally posted by Leah
                          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Yeah. If any shit loke that gets uttered, i have a feeling that it would go over like a solid lead balloon and Omera will tear it apart.
                            Yeah but will an unbiased jury see it that way?

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                            not sure if serious... but those are not orders, that's a police dispatcher. And according to the testimony he stopped pursuing him when the operator told him that, and then was confronted at his vehicle.
                            Have you read just one post I have made in this thread? lol

Comment

• Originally posted by WildBill View Post
                              I'm on my phone, gonna be short, based on Zimmerman's version of events and the gf's statement where Martin said something to the effect of "the man is back and he's going to do something to me" after mistakenly thinking he had lost him when he ran off.

Comment

• I'm hearing there are more eye witnesses than we've been told about. Anyone else hear this? It would fit the M.O. of the police, considering they just released the photo of Zimmerman's jacked up head.

Comment

Working...
                                X