Cop kills dog while at wrong address

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
    This thread completely fucked up my watching of MI4 tonight, btw. Assholes. Been on my TV for 4 hours and I'm only 56 minutes into it.
    I watched it tonight I liked!

Comment

• Originally posted by Whiteboy View Post
      I pulled a knife on eric @ a GTG
      did he pull logic on you, too?
      May God give us strength and courage in the time of our darkest hours.
      Semper Fi

Comment

• Originally posted by Jester View Post
        did he pull logic on you, too?
        Nah i was drunk he slapped it out of my hand. We laugh and drank another beer.

Comment

I pulled a knife on eric @ a GTG

I thought it was your pecker? It was short, narrow, and looked like it had never been used.

Comment

I thought it was your pecker? It was short, narrow, and looked like it had never been used.
            So according to Whiteboy, you slapped his pecker? Did you pick it up off the floor to blow it off too?
            Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
            Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

• Man I don't care who it is if you shot and killed my dog. You'd better taze me bro

Comment

• Originally posted by 2165 Turbo Rail View Post
                Is this another cry out for an Arlington lunch GTG? Haha. Glad I'm so perfect that y'all can't rag on me lol. Jk don't hurt my feelings :P
                It's amazing. Don't act like a douchebag, and people don't have a problem with you. Crazy, isn't it?
                Originally posted by BradM
                But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                Originally posted by Leah
                In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                  It's amazing. Don't act like a douchebag, and people don't have a problem with you. Crazy, isn't it?
                  Whoda thunk!?

Comment

Jodi like it.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                      All I hear is arrrrrrghhhh aaarrrrt gaarrrrrgggg gaarrrrrgggg
                      Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
                      Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
                      Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
                      You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Jodi like it.

I remember you having to leave a party at Rob and Lyns in 2004 because you were neglecting your girlfriend and talking to her, and your gf stormed out. That was the same night Jon painted their spare bedroom with vomit. Good times. lmao

Comment

I remember you having to leave a party at Rob and Lyns in 2004 because you were neglecting your girlfriend and talking to her, and your gf stormed out. That was the same night Jon painted their spare bedroom with vomit. Good times. lmao
                          LOL Good times. I didnt leave she did. Thats EX

I think i saw you hump the hood of your cobra that night

Comment

• Originally posted by Leah View Post
                            All I hear is arrrrrrghhhh aaarrrrt gaarrrrrgggg gaarrrrrgggg
                            I LOL'd
                            1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

LOL Good times. I didnt leave she did. Thats EX

I think i saw you hump the hood of your cobra that night

It's possible. I also tried to mule kick Danny in the balls. From what I've been told, it would have been a 90 yard field goal if I would've connected. Jesus, I miss that house. Wild times.

Comment

• Holy shit, did I spot an attempted retirement dig in here? Wow...
                                Originally posted by davbrucas
                                I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Working...
                                X