X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by stevo View Post
    Paid vacation!

Stevo
    They're saying he was pulled off the street, not for his actions, but for his own safety http://www.kvue.com/video?id=148027585&sec=551407

Comment

• Vanilla Sundae cones from Schwan's.....I really like those, you guys should try one....they'll make your day better.

We deliver food for your family, sales for your business and products and packaging for your brand.

BTW Matt....these are bound to produce a smile from you too - http://www.schwans.com/products/prod...&keyword=Donut

....sorry Brah...couldn't help it!
      70' Chevelle RagTop
      (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

• Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
        Police need to be held to the same standard as the rest of the population. Kill someone's dog? Fuck you, pay up. Not the city, not the department, YOU. Shoot someone's pet because you showed up to the wrong house? Fuck you, pay up.

If police want it to be the same as killing a cop when a K9 is shot, then it should be the same when they kill someone's pet. You shoot a dog or cat that is someone's family member, then that cop is fired and charges filed. Can't have their dogs getting special protection while ours get gunned down by trigger happy assholes
        Occasionally me and you might disagree on things....but after reading that post.....DAMN....you make a VERY GOOD point and I totally agree.

Comment

• FTP
          For shooting the dog, that's fucked up.

And to the guys arguing in this thread why don't you go a couple of rounds and finish all the bullshit internet arguing.

Its entertaining don't get me wrong lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by UserX View Post
            They're saying he was pulled off the street, not for his actions, but for his own safety http://www.kvue.com/video?id=148027585&sec=551407
            I heard the Black Schnauzers put a $10,000 bounty on his head.

Stevo
            Originally posted by SSMAN
            ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Damn, there is national outrage and APD recognized the mob mentality growing.

Props to the owner for being so level headed. Props to APD for jumping on this and saying that something positive will come out of it. Ironically, in that report they had a trainer that teaches bite prevention to a number of occupations. I am completely baffled as to why all cops are not given this basic course, unbelievable. Too late for one dog but hopefully the LEO community will learn a valuable lesson here.

Oh, and from my experience with this matter as it partains to a certain race of folks, the fact the cop was a >250lb black man had me smirk and say "figures". I've seen guys like him sprinting and screaming like a girl from a 10lb. poodle.

Comment

• I would say a proper course of action would be to give the man one of the properly trained, extremely expensive K9 units. Would be fair, IMHO.

Comment

• Originally posted by stevo View Post
                  I heard the Black Schnauzers put a $10,000 bounty on his head.

Stevo
                  No way dude. It was the People's Heeler Liberation Front.
                  ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• hey guys i've been hearing about this legendary story about some guy who got bit by a pitbull when he was younger and he keeps posting about it..ever heard of the story?
                    Originally posted by 03trubluGT
                    Your opinion is what sucks.
                    You are too stupied and arrogant

Comment

Dash cam video http://abcnews.go.com/US/austin-poli...ry?id=16163996

Officer has been pulled off street duty but not suspended http://austin.ynn.com/content/top_st...f-dog-shooting
                      I like how he immediately blames the owner for him shooting the dog. Like he had no choice. That's the best part. It gives you an idea of the depth of this delusional mindset we are talking about.
                      Originally posted by racrguy
                      What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                      Originally posted by racrguy
                      Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by jlyon View Post
                        i really can't understand what happened there. i have watching it over a few times. it looks like that guy set off some fireworks or some shit.
                        The audio is delayed. He wasn't actually armed. Cops sent the dog in, he made a sudden move with whatever it was he was holding and they all relieved the itch on their trigger fingers. Fantastic police work.

Comment

• So they only pulled him, in essence, to quite the uproar.

Sounds about right.
                          www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

• Anyone remember the scene from V for Vendetta when the Fingerman pops the kid and holds up his badge claiming authority and the mob on scene turns on him? How long until we get tired of this? How long until we say no more? No more beating people already cuffed, no more shooting our dogs in our yards, no more shooting our dogs in our houses because you decided to kick in the door and play special forces? No more no knock warrants on the wrong house where you shoot the wrong people or spray rounds into houses where children are hiding from the invasion?

How long until we hold police and other government servants to the same level they hold us? You shoot one of their dogs, you're going to jail and the city pays for a big funeral for the K9. You shoot a cop, you go to prison, they shoot you, they get time off and a review but rarely criminal charges filed. You speed, you get tickets or arrested, they speed, no deal. You drink and drive, charges, fees, jail time, loss of license. They drink and drive, it's covered up or the cop is given time off but no charges.

I'm getting tired of this.
                            I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• Originally posted by Whiteboy View Post
                              Nah i was drunk he slapped it out of my hand. We laugh and drank another beer.
                              lmao.....now that is the way to fight!
                              May God give us strength and courage in the time of our darkest hours.
                              Semper Fi

Comment

• Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                                Anyone remember the scene from V for Vendetta when the Fingerman pops the kid and holds up his badge claiming authority and the mob on scene turns on him? How long until we get tired of this? How long until we say no more? No more beating people already cuffed, no more shooting our dogs in our yards, no more shooting our dogs in our houses because you decided to kick in the door and play special forces? No more no knock warrants on the wrong house where you shoot the wrong people or spray rounds into houses where children are hiding from the invasion?

How long until we hold police and other government servants to the same level they hold us? You shoot one of their dogs, you're going to jail and the city pays for a big funeral for the K9. You shoot a cop, you go to prison, they shoot you, they get time off and a review but rarely criminal charges filed. You speed, you get tickets or arrested, they speed, no deal. You drink and drive, charges, fees, jail time, loss of license. They drink and drive, it's covered up or the cop is given time off but no charges.

I'm getting tired of this.
                                Want to see cops completely get fucked up with a door kick in? attach a bungee to the door so when it goes to open, the bungee pulls it back shut. My brother is a swat cop and when he was training an entry crew, he did this and it took the cops 4 tries to get in because the bungee kept snapping the door shut. Plenty of time to grab whatever weapon was close buy and shoot 6 cops standing in line.
                                WAY too many pussies hide behind the badge. They seem to think that the tough guy act is enough......they seem to forget that their heads come off in the same manner as everyone else when hit with a point blank 12 gauge discharge. I always try to respect police but when I nod to greet one, I expect it in return. Protect AND serve assholes.
                                May God give us strength and courage in the time of our darkest hours.
                                Semper Fi

Comment

Working...
                                X