Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by talisman View Post
    Sending out a mass text, brb
    Oh hai guise! This really needs to stop here. Think about the consequences!!!!
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    Would you like your reparations in 5.56mm or 7.62mm?

Comment

Originally posted by Samhain View Post
      Think about the consequences!!!!

You better think of the consequence (But who are you?)
      I'm your motherfuckin conscience

That's nonsense!
      Go in and gaffle the money and run to one of your aunt's cribs
      And borrow a damn dress, and one of her blonde wigs
      Tell her you need a place to stay
      You'll be safe for days if you shave your legs with Renee's razor blade

Yeah but if it all goes through like it's supposed to
      The whole neighborhood knows you and they'll expose you
      Think about it before you walk in the door first
      Look at the store clerk, she's older than George Burns

Fuck that! Do that shit! Shoot that bitch!
      Can you afford to blow this shit? Are you that rich?
      Why you give a fuck if she dies? Are you that bitch?
      Do you really think she gives a fuck if you have kids?

Man, don't do it, it's not worth it to risk it! (You're right!)
      Not over this shit (Stop!) Drop the biscuit (I will!)
      Don't even listen to Slim yo, he's bad for you
      (You know what Dre? I don't like your attitude..)

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
        Since when did you find the need to join the bitch wagon? Are you not getting enough attention you had to pull this shit?

lmao
        Originally posted by BradM
        But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
        Originally posted by Leah
        In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

This world needs more bitch wagons. It's like an ice cream truck, with bitches. Chocolate bitches. Vanilla bitches. Frozen bitches. Bitches that come with a little wooden spoon. Little white bitches that pop when you throw them on the ground. Bitches that look like the Pink Panther - ya, thems my favorites!

Comment

Matt:

Comment

Originally posted by jluv View Post
              This world needs more bitch wagons. It's like an ice cream truck, with bitches. Chocolate bitches. Vanilla bitches. Frozen bitches. Bitches that come with a little wooden spoon. Little white bitches that pop when you throw them on the ground. Bitches that look like the Pink Panther - ya, thems my favorites!

I think we've outdone the Jindo. New project! Wooden Spoon Bitch can double as S&M Bitch!

Comment

You guys have your fun hiding behind your keyboard and poking fun. I'm glad to see you have such useful lives that you find this necessary. Someday you will all grow up and actually discover what it is like to be productive.

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT
                  Your opinion is what sucks.
                  You are too stupied and arrogant

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                      LOL, you've got the market covered on "productivity" with your asinine posts that contradict each other one after the other. Of course it is all about "productivity" and "respect" and "getting a life" and "attention" rather than just dumbass comments being labeled as such and you taking offense because you're their author.

As for any hiding behind a keyboard nonsense; you can take the total number of gtgs you've been to and multiply that by about 500, and you'll have the number I've been to over the years. I'm going to have to get some goddamn floaties for this river of tears you've been soaking the site with for the last month after you personally decided to kick open the flood gates.
                      Says the divorced alcoholic with 41k posts.

Comment

• Police need to be held to the same standard as the rest of the population. Kill someone's dog? Fuck you, pay up. Not the city, not the department, YOU. Shoot someone's pet because you showed up to the wrong house? Fuck you, pay up.

If police want it to be the same as killing a cop when a K9 is shot, then it should be the same when they kill someone's pet. You shoot a dog or cat that is someone's family member, then that cop is fired and charges filed. Can't have their dogs getting special protection while ours get gunned down by trigger happy assholes
                        I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                          Matt:

Racrguy, You are just as much a bitch as the others.

Comment

• Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post

You're right. I said it. If only you could use these brilliant powers of deduction when you're responding to all the other posts, you might finally be on to something. (Did the quote button really do all the work for you that time?)

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                              You're right. I said it. If only you could use these brilliant powers of deduction when you're responding to all the other posts, you might finally be on to something.
                              Why don't you try something positive for once instead of basking in your own negativity?

You are a sad, sad person.

Comment

• And I know this is pretty typical of your argument style, which is why you suck a sack full of dildos at debate, but this:

Really is no response to this:

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                                LOL, you've got the market covered on "productivity" with your asinine posts that contradict each other one after the other. Of course it is all about "productivity" and "respect" and "getting a life" and "attention" rather than just dumbass comments being labeled as such and you taking offense because you're their author.

As for any hiding behind a keyboard nonsense; you can take the total number of gtgs you've been to and multiply that by about 500, and you'll have the number I've been to over the years. I'm going to have to get some goddamn floaties for this river of tears you've been soaking the site with for the last month after you personally decided to kick open the flood gates.
                                Would you like to go for Double Jeopardy where the scores can really change?

Comment

Working...
                                X